American Rubbish!?! Page 9

I'm too busy shagging the sheep you'll be eating come Sunday.

Doh, you've really stepped over the line now. Rolling eyes

Laughing out loud

Quote: SlagA @ July 13, 2007, 10:09 PM

I'm too busy shagging the sheep you'll be eating come Sunday.

Makes the Lamb Taste all the better knowing they have been loved, especially someone as caring as you.

Not when I have a cartel of STDs that would embarrass a prostitute working overtime.

PS I like the avatar, very good.

Laughing out loud

LOL ! What do you call a Welsh farmer with a sheep under each arm? A pimp!
And as for the d'uh, Leevil would make Sloth from the Goonies look bright!

Quote: Lt Colonel Henry Blake @ July 13, 2007, 12:52 PM

Skibbington von Skubber...Are you one of those Care in the community cases where the local authority see what progress mentally ill people can make when left alone, Bless someone should go round and increase your medication.

Why yes. Your tone suggests you think that's an unfortunate thing. Not at all. Beats working a f**ken job.

And yes, more medication PLEASE! It's fun!

Quote: Skibbington von Skubber @ July 13, 2007, 11:09 PM

Why yes. Your tone suggests you think that's an unfortunate thing. Not at all. Beats working a f**ken job.

Never mind increasing his medication, a pillow over the head should be quite sufficient! It may not be an unfortunate thing, but you are!

Quote: Columbo @ July 13, 2007, 11:11 PM

Never mind increasing his medication, a pillow over the head should be quite sufficient! It may not be an unfortunate thing, but you are!

I'm here, sweetheart. Take your best shot.

Columbo, that's just plain uncalled for. The comment was not directed at you in the slightest - unless of course you ARE Lt Colonel Henry Blake too - and certainly didn't warrant such a retort.

That's okay Skibbington Von Scrotum (real name Cliff)!

Quote: Aaron @ July 13, 2007, 11:15 PM

Columbo, that's just plain uncalled for. The comment was not directed at you in the slightest - unless of course you ARE Lt Colonel Henry Blake too - and certainly didn't warrant such a retort.

Lol I can assure you that I AM NOT BLAKE (check ip addresses etc), but I am just entering into the spirit of things, if other people don't mind, then whats the harm? It's called erm, fun! Hey feel free to have a go at me! Look at the number of replies (the most ever I would think) what does that tell you?

Quote: Skibbington von Skubber @ July 13, 2007, 11:09 PM

I’d suggest suicide but you’d probably balls that up to

This thread is over.