American Rubbish!?! Page 8

Quote: Columbo @ July 13, 2007, 7:12 PM

'The Prince Fresh of BelAir'!

I absolutely love that show, Will Smith is a proper talent.

The Bell-end Prince of Fresh Air?

Will smith, i've coughed Up more talented stuff when I had influenza, Smith the most over rated person in the world let alone on T.V along with Whoopi (I’m really a man) Goldberg, anyone who thinks they have talent should be baby sat by Gary Glitter

Whoopi Goldberg?!! Where did that come from?

I like Will Smith and I like Fresh Prince of Bell Air, I grew up watching both of them and thoroughly enjoyed it.

:)

he can't act can't sing, he should be beaten with a stick,

Quote: Lt Colonel Henry Blake @ July 13, 2007, 9:41 PM

Will smith, i've coughed Up more talented stuff when I had influenza, Smith the most over rated person in the world let alone on T.V along with Whoopi (I’m really a man) Goldberg, anyone who thinks they have talent should be baby sat by Gary Glitter

Yea or babysit for Fred and Rose West!

Quote: Lt Colonel Henry Blake @ July 13, 2007, 9:49 PM

he can't act can't sing, he should be beaten with a stick,

Fair enough. That's him told. Go back to the streets of Philadelphia Mr. Smith, you've been found out, come on, give back all those millions of awards and you can forget your global fan base, boo!!

He's rubbish Rolling eyes

I like the cut of Columbo's Jib, TV should be taken out of the hands of the Pleb, any people should be forced to watch Quality shows, pin them down like in "A Clock Work Orange" and re-educated.

Quote: Leevil @ July 13, 2007, 9:53 PM

Fair enough. That's him told. Go back to the streets of Philadelphia Mr. Smith, you've been found out, come on, give back all those millions of awards and you can forget your global fan base, boo!!

He's rubbish Rolling eyes

Yea Will Smith is very similar to your picture, 'a cock'!

We all know you're the same person :S

Quote: Columbo @ July 13, 2007, 9:54 PM

Yea Will Smith is very similar to your picture, 'a cock'!

witty.

:)

Well I think the Mod would tell you different, different IP addresses d'uh!

Millions of awards, that would make him the most honoured may in show business, I think I may have missed that award show, most have when on for a bit, who hosted that show Billy Crystal, now there’s a man with talent even if he is American.

Quote: Columbo @ July 13, 2007, 9:55 PM

Well I think the Mod would tell you different, different IP addresses d'uh!

If you were clever enough to say that then you're clever enough to know it's not strictly true. And less of the Duh! That's getting on the patronising side.

But LOL re: cock - Columbo - very nice - Leevil How's about a piccy of some nice shoes?

Yeah, I enjoy Billy Crystal sometimes, emphasis on the *sometimes*.

Quote: SlagA @ July 13, 2007, 10:05 PM

If you were clever enough to say that then you're clever enough to know it's not strictly true.

LOL re: cock - leevil How's about a piccy of some nice shoes?

Who's this tool, what do you know about TV you still can't get CH 5 in Wales, should'nt you and your fellow sheep lovers be spitting on each other like all Welsh people do.