Is cyber stalking a real problem? Page 7

Quote: EllieJP @ February 8 2012, 5:52 PM GMT

I found out last night my boyfriend comes on here and reads what I'm writing - even though he doesn't have an account. So can you guys please continue your affairs with me over PM please.

Laughing out loud

Quote: EllieJP @ February 8 2012, 5:55 PM GMT

Want to?

PM me.

Sorry, I have my heart set on rwayne.

Laughing out loud OK Ellie I was joking! mind you what does constitute as so bad that someone needs barring from site? curious?

Here ya go dellas -

https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/terms_of_use/#BoardRules

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 6:16 PM GMT

Here ya go dellas -

Hehe.
"The word of a moderator... is to be considered 'gospel' and cannot be disputed ... Should the decision of the moderator be considered particularly unjust, the user should contact the Chief Editor, whose decision will be final."

Is this akin to not being happy with the local vicar and going to fetch the pope?

On-topic and playing trumpet on the wagon: Cyber-stalking is bad.

Quote: DaButt @ February 8 2012, 5:50 PM GMT

Translation:

Posts aren't marked as off-topic in the General Discussion section of the forum. But one post about Sooty's farts in the Terry and June thread and his post turns gray faster than the nation of Japan and its rapidly aging population.

Briliant translation, want a full time job?

I found out last night my boyfriend comes on here and reads what I'm writing - even though he doesn't have an account. So can you guys please continue your affairs with me over PM please.

I thank you.

Laughing out loud Don't ever change Ellie. Lovey

Quote: EllieJP @ February 8 2012, 5:55 PM GMT

Want to PM me?

PM = Pussy Munch by the way Jamey

I found out last night my boyfriend comes on the cat and reads what I'm writing - even though he doesn't have an account. So can you guys please continue your affairs with me over PM please.

erm which one does he need the account for? The writing or the erm thing with the cat.. ?

Quote: roscoff @ February 8 2012, 9:19 PM GMT

Dosen't munching imply chewing?? :O
Do I even want to know?

Quote: Jamey @ February 8 2012, 9:25 PM GMT

Dosen't munching imply chewing?? :O
Do I even want to know?

Do this :P and you won't go far wrong.

Quote: roscoff @ February 8 2012, 9:28 PM GMT

Do this :P and you won't go far wrong.

I'll try, but it will be diffcult with my eyes closed like that.

These monster munch taste awful Roscoff, what flavour are they?

Quote: roscoff @ February 8 2012, 9:19 PM GMT

Ewww, you need help

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 8 2012, 6:16 PM GMT

paraphrasing 'users are discouraged from using moving images in avatars , which distract..' so glad that pink t-shirt knickerless arse woman image didn't get past the mods.
;)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 8 2012, 11:17 PM GMT

paraphrasing 'users are discouraged from using moving images in avatars , which distract..' so glad that pink t-shirt knickerless arse woman image didn't get past the mods.
;)

Couple of years ago we all had moving images in our avatars, until Old Rocker went ballistic and threatened to kill us all in epileptic fit of rage.

Strangely, he doesn't seem to mind Kevin's moving bum, for some reason.

Whistling nnocently