Is cyber stalking a real problem? Page 9

Quote: EllieJP @ February 9 2012, 10:46 AM GMT

:D Good boy.

It's more like...

:P :| :P :| :P :| Wave :P Whistling nnocently Wave :P :O

Where is dellas to put an end to this tirade of filth?!!!

Besides with most of the ropey birds I get off with, it's usually -

:P Sick

I like to go...

:) :( Sick :O Eh? :P

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 9 2012, 12:57 PM GMT

You need to meet ladies with good grooming habits, cause that's gross. But believe me, you men are not all flowers and chocolate down there.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 9 2012, 12:57 PM GMT

How many times are you going to try and goad dellas into replying to you?

When you're making it this obvious it really is rather embarrassing.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 9 2012, 1:03 PM GMT

You need to meet ladies with good grooming habits, cause that's gross. But believe me, you men are not all flowers and chocolate down there.

Personally speaking, you could eat your dinner off my bits and pieces - and there is definitely no chocolate down there. Sick

However, some ladies don't know they whiff down there and no bloke (including me) has had the bravery to point it out to them. It's an incredibly awkward situation.

:$ :$ :$

Quote: rwayne @ February 9 2012, 1:05 PM GMT

When you're making it this obvious it really is rather embarrassing.

I'm just pointing out that if this had been a bloke led discussion, the feminists would have rained down shock and disgust from a great height.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 9 2012, 1:09 PM GMT

Personally speaking, you could eat your dinner off my bits and pieces

It's an incredibly awkward situation.

a) I like my meat and two vedge stuck firmly to a plate (oo er)

b) You're definitly doing it wrong.

To be fair it's not really a discussion is it?

'Is cyber stalking a real problem' is the title of the thread.

Quote: rwayne @ February 9 2012, 1:14 PM GMT

Man, you are boring.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 9 2012, 1:16 PM GMT

Man, you are boring.

I've been called much worse, but I'm sorry I'm boring you.
As I've said before, this internet thingy is all a bit anathema to me.
Maybe if I spent all day every day on the internet I might understand it better and 'fit in'.
I'm just fascinated by it, for the moment. I do understand it's not real though and everyone is playing a bit of a part...and that's fine.
I also understand I'm on here, basically, because I can't be arsed to do the things I really need to do. It's a distraction.
But I do know you aren't really angry with me when you rant... it's more anger at yourself because you know full well you waste far to much of your life infront of a computer screen.

Quote: rwayne @ February 9 2012, 1:14 PM GMT

Hi Rwayne - very rarely to threads in General stick to the point of the title. Tis just the way it is here. Tangents are welcomed.

I had the lasagne.

Quote: rwayne @ February 9 2012, 1:26 PM GMT

you waste far to much of your life infront of a computer screen.

o/

Quote: rwayne @ February 9 2012, 1:26 PM GMT

Maybe if I spent all day every day on the internet I might understand it better and 'fit in'.

Just write something funny or interesting or noteworthy. Try and join in on some of the jokes, show a bit of comradery and stop taking yourself so seriously.

And that's it, that's all you have to do, it's not difficult.

Quote: Kenneth @ February 9 2012, 1:27 PM GMT

I had the lasagne.

Is this pervy or not? Huh?

Quote: EllieJP @ February 9 2012, 1:27 PM GMT

Hi Rwayne - very rarely to threads in General stick to the point of the title. Tis just the way it is here. Tangents are welcomed.

Thank you...and I do understand that. It did just rather jump out at me that in a thread about cyber stalking that RP would (yet again) have a dig at dellas
for no reason other than to annoy him or her (sorry I don't know which)
I do notice, as what you might call an outsider, that there is a lot of pointless aggression in an internet forum by people who, probably, wouldn't say boo to a goose ordinarily.

If you have a problem with a certain person - it's better to actually try and speak to them via PM or even speak to a moderator via PM rather than bring things up on a thread. We do notice things, and are normally aware of the bigger picture. So by not mentioning it on threads, you cause less drama as an outsider (as you say). :)

Some people thrive on being accused etc and thus, if you don't want a troll, don't feed it troll food. (I am by no means saying anyone here is a troll).