Is cyber stalking a real problem? Page 14

Just to help dellas not go against her word. If she posts in here again, I'll delete that post and close the thread.

:)

MODerate your language young man!

Seriously c'monthat's an abuse of what little power you have.

Quote: Lee @ February 11 2012, 10:44 AM GMT

Just to help dellas not go against her word. If she posts in here again, I'll delete that post and close the thread.

*Starts an 'Is cyber bullying a real problem' thread*

Quote: Lee @ February 11 2012, 10:44 AM GMT

Just to avoid EVEN MORE DRAMA, Lee is joking, dellas.

This is what cyber bullying looks like

Poor Dellas. I feel that we're a constant disappointment to her.

Quote: chipolata @ February 11 2012, 12:17 PM GMT

Poor Dellas. I feel that we're a constant disappointment to her.

Not to worry. I'm sure if enough people continue to pick away at one poster, those people may get their wish and have someone leave.

Yeah but Tim always comes back.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 10 2012, 3:38 PM GMT

Believe it or not, I don't think rwayne is trolling - well not in a conscious way - it's that he/she doesn't get what is happening on this forum and how people behave towards one another.

I was waiting for him to be banned but the mods seem to have dispensed with this option. We've had all sorts of c**tish behaviour over the past weeks. I've even been called a troll by several people without any apparent sanction.

rwayne's assaults are fairly toothless but it's his 'humour' that I object to the most. He couldn't write a decent joke if a f**k depended on it. How someone with no natural humour can come to a comedy forum and lambast others is beyond me - or as wayne would say : 'no it isn't'.

Death, taxes and Tim.

Quote: Marc P @ February 11 2012, 12:24 PM GMT

Yeah but Tim always comes back.

Dr Tim knows his own mind I don't think anyone could make him leave.

*high-fives dellas and kenneth*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 10 2012, 5:14 PM GMT

(plus rohypnol, two prophylactics and a mini-cab number)

Not my number - I'm ex-directory.

Listen up you scum. Can't you see that this thread is about cyber stalking?!!!

It's fine if you go off topic on other threads (like we all do constantly), but on this thread you all have to follow the rules. If you don't, expect to be banned by the Mods.

Personally, I write to Aaron, Mark and zooo every day to have people banned from this forum because I don't like them. But do they listen? Do they heck.

When will people understand that my word is law and that making jokes on a 'comedy' forum is frowned upon.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 11 2012, 12:32 PM GMT

Not my number - I'm ex-directory.

I've got your number matey.

Quote: zooo @ February 11 2012, 10:56 AM GMT

Just to avoid EVEN MORE DRAMA, Lee is joking, dellas.

Sooty seems to have missed that too.