Wickle Woo Woo Page 2

He did not answer that question bless him. *grizzles*

Wickle Woo Woo`s touching and funny Charley with a great alternative ending too!

I enjoyed both the original sketch and Nick's alternative ending. Nick's ending had a bit of a Big Train feel to it I thought. Maybe the original could get to the punchline a bit quicker?

Charley ... you have a great insight into how life really is (as I do a quick animal count here and realise it's currently around eleven at the moment ... where did they all come from!?!). And I seem to remember a couple of homeless persons as well somewhere along the line. Actually those 'unfortunate' souls are absolute magic ... so much they've seen and know and that they can certainly talk about! Good stuff Charley ... as usual makes me think!

Charley - re animation - i genuinely think this sketch would work better in video format. Get Mr Chapman to act. And maybe borrow Mike's pets......?

Just a thought. Big muscle bound, good looking bloke turns up and reclaims the dog as his missing pet. He's sells the Big Issue and the dog, unsurprisingly, is his only friend (as is normal with Big Issue sellers - sad but true) and the wife wants to keep him. OK, so you have to suspend belief and forget why such a man should be on his own and selling the Big Issue but at least it's more credible than anything written by Fred Barron.

Oh yes, and just so you know, I thought the sketch was one of your best to date.

Quote: Nick Rivers @ July 2, 2007, 9:18 AM

Charley - re animation - i genuinely think this sketch would work better in video format. Get Mr Chapman to act. And maybe borrow Mike's pets......?

Who do I play? The tramp???????

ahhhhh - the lady (charley) and the tramp (david) ?!

Quote: Nick Rivers @ July 2, 2007, 11:04 PM

ahhhhh - the lady (charley) and the tramp (david) ?!

Probably the other way round (before any one else says it!)

I am a tramp!
But not a dirty girty one.
I am a vampy whorey one.

And I am a Laaaaaydeeeeeeeeeee!

Tranny Chappie man. Laughing out loud

Yeah, good well written sketch with the builder wuilder!

Nice one!

Frankie xxx