Wickle Woo Woo

Wife walks into the living room holding something behind her back.

Husband
(Eyebrow raised) What are you hiding behind your back.

Wife
(Chewing lip) I found it.

Husband
What! Show me.

Wife turns round still holding her hands around the back to show her husband a wriggling tiny puppy. She turns back to face her husband.

Husband
You brought a dog.

Wife
No I found it. Poor thing. Wandering along by a dangerous canal (Wife pouts) All scared & alone.

Husband
You brought that. Don’t lie. Look at it. It’s a bloodie pedigree dog. Worth hundreds. Take it back now.

Wife
(Shocked) What to a dangerous towpath where it might drown or a big fox could gobble it up.

Husband
Take it back to the breeder it came from. NOW!

Wife
I will not . He is mine now. (Sticks out her tongue) It stays here. (Wife brings her hands round and holds the little puppy up in the air). I am your new Mummy Donald & this is Daddy.

Husband
(Shakes his head) We are not keeping it. What kind of dog is that anyway. Its weeny.

Wife
It’s a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

Husband
It does get bigger than that doesn’t it.

Wife
A little. It’s a tiny bit bigger than a Jack Russell. Look at its little eyes. (Shoves the dog into her husbands face)

Husband
(Angry)I am not having a dog that is only 1 foot tall & called Donald. Why could you not have found an Alsation or something. My mates will take the piss out of me walking with that thing. Look at its boggy eyeballs. That dog is for male couples.

Wife
It’s a Wickle Woo Woo. (Wife puts the puppy on the floor and he scampers about. Donald sits infront of Daddy looking up at him. Daddy pats his head then scoops him up & puts him on his lap)

Husband
We are not keeping it.

Wife
Okay honey. Let it get warm for a bit then I will take it back. (Walks out of the room and grabs a bag from the hallway and starts packing the contents away in the kitchen. Bowls bed, toys & food, she waits a while, listening to the sound of her husband in the background) “Is you a wickle woo woo Donny” then goes back to collect the puppy from her husband. The pup is curled up on his lap)
Lets have the poor little mite then.

Husband
He is sleeping. (ruffles his ears. Pup opens his eyes & licks his hand) Awwwwwww! He kissed me look. Shows his wife the slobber)

Wife
(Smiles) Bless. He is a cutie. Right Come on give him to me. I have to take him back don’t I.

Husband
No! Look its raining you can’t leave him by the canal in this weather.

Wife
I didn’t think you believed me. You told me to take it back to the breeder.

Husband
If you did got it from a breeder it goes back. If you found it then he can stay. Cant have him getting hurt can we. (Looks knowingly at his wife). So did you save it from being abandoned by a very bad man & bought it back here to be loved and nurtured, or did you buy it without consulting me from a reputable breeder. Huh!

Wife
(Scratches her nose) I found it. You know I would never dream of going behind your back. There is just one more thing though.

Husband
(Frowning) What

Wife
(Walks to the front door, opens it) You can come in now. ( A shirtless man, with rippling muscles walks into the living room) This is a Builder wuilder. His nasty wifey threw him out. (Runs her hands over his muscles) We can call him Daffy.

Lol. We used to have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel when I was "Wickle".

It was good. Although the punchline didn't have me laughing my head off. It was still a nice sketch. It's probably the type of comic strip you'd see in a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Owners Magazine.

I have 3 now. I found the 2nd one and he got it on with the 1st one then we found homes all except for the 3rd one. *scratches chin to the blatant lie*
Laughing out loud

You women are bloody devious and manipulative!

I don't think this is a sketch - it's just the way you did it isn't it!!!!

Quote: David Chapman @ June 29, 2007, 10:29 PM

You women are bloody devious and manipulative!

I don't think this is a sketch - it's just the way you did it isn't it!!!!

Who let the mini meow meow out of the bag?
I would not dream of conning my man. *Quickly types response before hubbie dubbie dashery sees the thread*

is this separate from your mummy and toddler sketch

as you on to something now if then mum and dad here also have the

Hi Ian no extracts of the same.

It's just her diary!!!!!!

Maybe in a weeny wickle way. Maybe.

Hello Charley. like this. Alternative ending, (maybe):

Wife
(Scratches her nose) I found it. You know I would never dream of going behind your back. There is just one more thing though.

Husband
(Frowning) What?

Wife
Donald was all alone on the canal towpath along with this.

A DISGUSTING AND SMELLY PISS STAINED TRAMP ENTERS THE FRAY

Wife (Cont)
Its a trampy wampy. His name is Daffy.

DAFFY CURLS UP AT HUSBAND'S FEET. HUSBAND, AT FIRST SHOCKED, THEN STARTS TO STROKE TRAMPY WAMPY'S KNOTTED HAIR. TRAMPY WAMPY PURRS WITH DELIGHT

END

Laughing out loud YeY Nick. That would be funny.Laughing out loud

Erm!!!! Animate it for me. Laughing out loud

Those that dont ask & all.

PS.
Used a bit of your idea as did not want to thief it from you. Just changed it from a tramp to a builder. Thanks for that.xxxx

You're more than welcome to use tramp ending should you wish.

Quote: Nick Rivers @ June 30, 2007, 4:44 PM

You're more than welcome to use tramp ending should you wish.

She's edited it her way.

Can't understand why she'd prefer a builder to a tramp though.

Laughing out loud Right Thanks Nick. I may steal it from you then. I will do two different endings. Thanks Hun.xxxxxxxxxx

Quote: charley rance @ June 30, 2007, 4:56 PM

Laughing out loud Right Thanks Nick. I may steal it from you then. I will do two different endings. Thanks Hun.xxxxxxxxxx

And then get him to animate it!!!