Fonejacker Page 4

Well, of sorts. Eh? Eh? Eh? ;)

Series two of Fonejacker starts on Wednesday.

I just love the Se7en-style trailer they're currently running for it. If you've not seen that, or want to see preview clips of a couple of new characters see our guide to the show: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/fonejacker/videos/

Noooooooo! Prank shows. Despise them! Git out of it!

I can't deny, I was in tears of laughter, watching this, last week. It was the Donald Donaldson call, to the window cleaner, that did it. Seriously, if you haven't seen this clip yet, try and find it immediately, it will crack you up.

Fonejacker is just the kind of stupid comedy that I love. <3 Wave

Quote: catskillz @ October 14 2008, 4:48 PM BST

It was the Donald Donaldson call, to the window cleaner, that did it. Seriously, if you haven't seen this clip yet, try and find it immediately, it will crack you up.

I still can't get over the army recruitment one from the week before. I think my favourite new character is Janec - the guy with the keyboard.

Fans of the show may be interested to hear that Kayvan Novak (aka The Fonejacker) will be signing copies of the 'Series 2 Doovde' at 6:00pm on Monday 27th October at the Virgin Megastores Zavvi store on Oxford Street.

Was this any good last night? I forgot all about it.

I've just started watching it for the first time, and sat there laughing like a drain. Very funny, his voices are great, and I love anything which makes the general public look stupid. Doovdes, here I come.

Was it on last night? If so, I've now missed the last two episodes.

Yes, last night. Not sure if it's every Wednesday, I just keep my eyes peeled with the Radio Times. Last week it was on for several nights, after Dead Set.

I just watched it. I do quite enjoy it.

I can watch for about 10 minutes, and laugh quite a lot, but then I just get bored.

Some of it is slightly amusing, but like zooo, I just get bored after a while, and I feel really dirty. It's just so pathetic and immature.

I didn't like the trick on the old granny! :(

I think Fonejacker's pretty funny. I like the Chinese 'Wanna Buy DVDs' character best at the moment.

One thing is for sure, the actor behind the show certainly can do a wide range of voices!