The X Factor. Page 9

This idea that the judges really do get on seems to be coming apart. It's almost the only thing that makes it worth watching.

jonny to win

Laughing out loud

Was working this evening so missed it, am looking forward to the repeat...you mean Frankie got WORSE this week? Laughing out loud

yes b****dy awful

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 5 2011, 11:04 PM GMT

Was working this evening so missed it, am looking forward to the repeat...you mean Frankie got WORSE this week? Laughing out loud

It barely seems possible, but yes. And Louis tore him a new arsehole, halfway up his spine.

His exact words were: "Frankie. You're 19. You're from Brighton. You came out here. You sang a song. You're a massive c**t."

Pretty bad week overall.

:O

F**ksake. I was sure Frankie would be one of the two, that's another free 2Gb of downloads lost. Angry

My two favourites gone, this programme is banjaxed :(

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 6 2011, 9:10 PM GMT

My two favourites gone, this programme is banjaxed :(

Nice use of the word banjaxed though :)

Who's gone?

The Risk and Johnny. Kitty won the sing-off against Johnny, The Risk got fewest audience votes.

In the old days the auditions were car crash TV. Now it's the live shows. It's quite funny really. I almost admire voters for putting crap acts through. Frankie FTW!

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 6 2011, 10:20 AM GMT

It barely seems possible, but yes. And Louis tore him a new arsehole, halfway up his spine.
His exact words were: "Frankie. You're 19. You're from Brighton. You came out here. You sang a song. You're a massive c**t."

Laughing out loud

I missed that on first broadcast.

Gotta feel sorry for they guy, getting booed. Horrible that there are so many idiots who wouldn't dream of behaving like that if it was just them, but don't realise or care that that person is right in front of them.

I believe the word I'm looking for is "woot!"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3922033/Frankie-Cocozza-kicked-off-X-Factor.html

I wonder if they'll bring Johnny back to make up the numbers.