The X Factor. Page 11

I can't help think that if he'd been any good they wouldn't have kicked him off (and this story would never have got out). They are in a bit of a pickle because he was certain to be in the bottom two and kicked off next weekend, meaning the ratings would be shafted. They tried to get around that last weekend by doing a double eviction, assuming it would be Frankie + 1, and though the voters spoiled that I can't believe it would have happened again.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 8 2011, 2:04 PM GMT

I wonder if they'll bring Johnny back to make up the numbers.

That is exactly what I was thinking, get Johnny the hell back. They are going to have to make the most of this ratings booster.
Gary is a tough nut, so might be down to him getting fed up with his fatherly 'talks' being ignored as Frankie went on the lash every night.

Quote: zooo @ November 8 2011, 6:27 PM GMT

What an utter prick he is.

(Not you, Nil.) ;)

Ha, thanks for clearing that up. :D

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 8 2011, 8:36 PM GMT

That is exactly what I was thinking, get Johnny the hell back. They are going to have to make the most of this ratings booster.
Gary is a tough nut, so might be down to him getting fed up with his fatherly 'talks' being ignored as Frankie went on the lash every night.

walsh will be happy, yet he did not mind when his dodgy acts kept getting through, wagner and jedward

I'm loving the trending "Frankie Cokeupthenozza" hahahah

Quote: EllieJP @ November 8 2011, 9:48 PM GMT

I'm loving the trending "Frankie Cokeupthenozza" hahahah

I'm a relatively new twitter convert - I think that might be the think that's convinced me how good it can be!

I hear there have been accusations of racism on the show.

As Frankie Boyle said, it's hardly surprising when the credits have a burning cross.

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ November 8 2011, 6:27 PM GMT

What an utter prick he is.

He's my neighbour, lives about 500m away. Nice that my area has been put on the map by an utterly talentless twat.

Quote: Nogget @ November 9 2011, 12:24 PM GMT

He's my neighbour, lives about 500m away. Nice that my area has been put on the map by an utterly talentless twat.

You're not that famous.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ November 9 2011, 12:28 PM GMT

You're not that famous.

:D

Quote: Shandonbelle @ November 8 2011, 8:36 PM GMT

nothing can save this series, only a cowell return may boost things, too many changes has not been good

Quote: bond @ November 9 2011, 12:58 PM GMT

nothing can save this series, only a cowell return may boost things, too many changes has not been good

But who really cares?

And does anyone really think that this 'sacking' isn't part of a well orchestrated plot to boost ratings?

Naive if you do imho.

Supermarkets are set out to the n'th degree to make money and so is this programme.