Isn't that thingy? Page 6

Rob Brydon, David Walliams, Johnny vegas and Graham Linehan all appear in Black Books at some point.

Quote: Badge @ November 17 2011, 12:02 PM GMT

Angus Deayton was in a cereal ad too..

I thought it was Coke..

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ November 20 2011, 12:07 PM GMT

I thought it was Coke..

:)

It wasn't Special K either while you're at it.

I watched the first ep of One Foot In The Grave before.

Anthia from Men Behaving Badly is in the very first scene.

Not that one would ever know but . .

Lucy Robinson, daughter of Robert Robinson is a British actress working mostly in television. She has had roles as Robyn Duff in the fifth series of Cold Feet, Mayoress Christabel Wickham in season two of The Thin Blue Line and Pam Draper in Suburban Shootout.

In Ken Russel's the Devils,Goerge Roper turns up as a torturer.

And starring alongside Janet Leight, Kirk Douglas and Tony Curtis in the Vikings is silly old moo Dandy Nichols.

George Cole took a break from comedy spivs and a biggish part in Cleopatra.

Apparently Frank 'Father Jack' Kelly is a prisoner and/or a warder in The Italian Job.

Quote: William Purry @ December 13 2011, 1:03 AM GMT

Apparently Frank 'Father Jack' Kelly is a prisoner and/or a warder in The Italian Job.

A prisoner, not a screw.

Quote: reds @ November 20 2011, 10:46 AM GMT

Rob Brydon, David Walliams, Johnny vegas and Graham Linehan all appear in Black Books at some point.

Not to mention Ricky Grover, Kevin Eldon, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

And Peter Sillysandwiches.

I understand Peter Kay actually makes a guest appearance in that Peter Kay thing

Zoe Lyons was a contestant on the first series of Survivor.

Here's a good one I just worked out all by myself ! :)

Daisy from KUA and the second Wren to join The Navy Lark were both played by Judy Cornwell.

:D

Quote: William Purry @ December 14 2011, 12:43 AM GMT

Zoe Lyons was a contestant on the first series of Survivor.

I thought this was about famous people who had previously been in something else.

I've just realised that the bald chairman of midgets (or whatever they're called) in Life's Too Short is one of Papa Lazarou's assistants.