Isn't that thingy? Page 3

I just watched an episode of Red Dwarf with Brian Cox in it.

Which one...?

Quote: zooo @ May 3 2011, 10:55 AM BST

Which one...?

Stoke Me a Clipper, Series 7. He plays a cuckolded medieval king.

No!
Which Brian Cox.

Must be the kingly one.
Rather than the gangly effeminate one.

I don't know if this counts but while watching a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory at the weekend, it finally clicked that Amy Farrah-Fowler used to be Blossom.

You silly bugger. :)

Quote: Afinkawan @ May 3 2011, 11:17 AM BST

I don't know if this counts but while watching a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory at the weekend, it finally clicked that Amy Farrah-Fowler used to be Blossom.

Bloody hell! I can't believe I've never noticed that! :O

Darlene off Roseanne is in a couple of eps. too

Also, I know he isn't a comedian but has anyone spotted Max Branning (EastEnders) in a couple of episodes of Red Dwarf Series 8!

Quote: lofthouse @ May 3 2011, 6:28 PM BST

Also, I know he isn't a comedian but has anyone spotted Max Branning (EastEnders) in a couple of episodes of Red Dwarf Series 8!

He's also in an episode of Only Fools & Horses.

Quote: zooo @ May 1 2011, 8:04 PM BST

What was Ricky in once... Spaced?

Really? Gervais? Which episode?

He writes their advert wrong or something because he's distracted. But I can't remember what the advert was for?? I ain't watched Spaced in ages so it's all a bit fuzzy.

He's in some office talking to them on the phone (I think). Or maybe in person...
Hm.

He plays Dave in the episode 'Dissolution' apparently.

I watched that the other day, but must have missed his bit.

Quote: Leevil @ May 3 2011, 7:08 PM BST

He writes their advert wrong or something because he's distracted. But I can't remember what the advert was for?? I ain't watched Spaced in ages so it's all a bit fuzzy.

It was for the flat. He was taking information over the phone for a flat when someone gives him a piece of paper with the info for Marcia's flat. I think it turned out that the people on the phone had wanted a professional couple for the flat and not Marcia.

Ahhhhhh, yes.

That's it! :)

Quote: lofthouse @ May 3 2011, 6:28 PM BST

Bloody hell! I can't believe I've never noticed that! :O

Darlene off Roseanne is in a couple of eps. too

I only noticed it when I saw an episode where she got drunk with Penny and Bernadette and was acting completely differently.

Also 'Aunt Jackie' from Roseanne is Sheldon's mum in a few episodes