Seinfeld Page 10

Interesting site. Nothing I'll use personally, but could be of use to some.

Quote: Lottie B @ November 26, 2007, 4:16 PM

I love Seinfeld, it's a pity they don't repeat it more. I only just discovered it and I've caught episodes here and there but might just buy a box set.

Virgin 1 are repeating Seinfeld, Sunday nights at 9 I believe (?)

But the boxsets are worth getting, you can pick the early ones up relatively cheap now. I got the Season 1-3 boxset for about £8!! during the Christmas sales last year. So I'd definitely keep an eye out for them in the sales coming up, it's best to start from the beginning as you can grow to really appreciate each character, Season 1-3 have their fair share of great episodes, but Season 4 is where it goes from a great sitcom to a classic.

Quote: Baumski @ November 26, 2007, 9:56 AM

Actually, I thought I was watching a clip from Seinfeld itself because it's just that kind of show.

Ha, yeah.

George: He said WHAT?
Jerry: That I was cancelled!
George: Cancelled?!
Jerry: Cancelled!

and so on . . .

This thread had me sold on Seinfeld in sequence - seen the odd episode, always liked it.

Digiguide says it in't on again till 30/12. Nice. Thanks a lot, BRANSON AARON.

Branson actually has nothing to do with Virgin Media, amusingly.

Fix'd ^

Laughing out loud

Anyway, don't let Mark see your avatar. He thought it was, in the scale of funny, about at the same level as anal rape.

Jerry is on Jonathan Ross next Friday!! Will definitely be watching that.

Jonathan Ross interviews comedy legend Jerry Seinfeld and Academy award winning Hollywood royalty Renee Zellweger, co-stars of forthcoming animation comedy Bee Movie. Other guests include petrol head and award winning Top Gear anchor Jeremy Clarkson, and controversial pop diva Amy Winehouse, who will also be performing her new single Love is a Losing Game.

Y'know, when I heard he was going to be on, you're the first person I thought of. Laughing out loud

Great news! Obviously plugging his new movie. Wouldn't it be great if Jerry did a few live stand-up performances in England?

Quote: David H @ December 1, 2007, 6:45 PM

Great news! Obviously plugging his new movie. Wouldn't it be great if Jerry did a few live stand-up performances in England?

I have wondered myself why he doesnt, unless he thinks his style wouldnt work well outside of the states. Or maybe he just cant be arsed. I have a cd of him doing stand up though which is great.

Yeah I'd love him to do some shows over here. Chris Rock is doing a few shows over here for the first time next year!

did u see seinfeld on larry king? classic

LK "you got cancelled?"

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 1, 2007, 6:51 PM

I have wondered myself why he doesnt, unless he thinks his style wouldnt work well outside of the states. Or maybe he just cant be arsed. I have a cd of him doing stand up though which is great.

Is that the 'Live From Broadway' one? It's fantastic! Some of the stuff is from his stand-up in Seinfeld but it is brilliant.

Quote: David H @ December 2, 2007, 1:29 PM

Is that the 'Live From Broadway' one? It's fantastic! Some of the stuff is from his stand-up in Seinfeld but it is brilliant.

Its called 'Im Telling You For The Last Time', says it was recorded at the Broadhurst Theatre. It was supposed to be him, just after Seinfeld ending, performing for the last time some of his most famous material, I think. A lot of it did appear in the show itself, but its still great.