How would you describe your style? Page 6

I apologise to all if my comments have been misconstrued. I was merely quoting Aaron, but on reflection I shouldn't have put anyone else's name to it. So, sorry to those I named.

Unfortunately you've all quoted my original post in yours, so I'm f**ked.

Just Doing a Leevill & leaving a post for no other reason than to add to my count. Whistling nnocently

I felt quite empowered saying "f**ked" though

Laughing out loud

Edited and thanks! I kept out of that discussion! I'm too young to have any opinions :P

Everyone's opinion is worthwhile, even if you are enjoying daylight and I am up all night apologising.

Instead of removing it Badge, maybe you could strikeout words, so when you come to plead your case to the high courts, the truth cannot be twisted in some way.

[ s ] w o r d [ / s ] without the spaces word

f**k off

Laughing out loud

It's a good job I can take that type of abuse.

But seriously, this is a warning, three strikes and you're out!

Haha!

Yep...it's daylight but it's bloody cold!

Quote: charley rance @ June 22, 2007, 2:02 AM

Just Doing a Leevill & leaving a post for no other reason than to add to my count. Whistling nnocently

you're doing my leevil!?!?!?!?

Quote: David Chapman @ June 10, 2007, 4:20 PM

I wondered how you'd describe your style.

Badge - humbled

My style...forgiving and loving and brilliant and caring and amazing and just damn cool! Cool

Seeing as now I won't be using my whip on Badge, Ellie I'd like to see you in my office.

Bless you Badger.
I should be in bed, I am a very bad girl. I just ate a cheese pickley sarnie after a chinese & I am still hungry. I have been picking up dog hairs & trying to glue them onto my head to add some length to my short hair do.

Quote: Leevil @ June 22, 2007, 2:29 AM

Seeing as now I won't be using my whip on Badge, Ellie I'd like to see you in my office.

yes boss! :D

Quote: charley rance @ June 22, 2007, 2:30 AM

Bless you Badger.
I should be in bed, I am a very bad girl. I just ate a cheese pickley sarnie after a chinese & I am still hungry. I have been picking up dog hairs & trying to glue them onto my head to add some length to my short hair do.

Laughing out loud

I'm sure it looks lovely! And remember hair grows!!