How would you describe your style? Page 8

Quote: Badge @ June 22, 2007, 1:09 AM

Having caught up with the earlier locked-unlocked-locked again thread...

Oh, ok then, you can have it open. :)

Quote: Badge @ June 22, 2007, 1:09 AM

Badge - a little bit racist
Aaron - racist

:)

Quote: Badge @ June 22, 2007, 1:32 AM

Dear oh dear - do I have to spell out Aaron's message? Everyone's a little bit racist.

Indeed we are.

Quote: Aaron @ June 22, 2007, 7:21 AM

Oh, ok then, you can have it open. :)

:)

Indeed we are.

Thanks for that, AaronTeary

I don`t think you should make sweeping comments about this subject. Some of us aren`t and I`m soooooo not.

My style today (what... I can't change when I want?):

Writer Man!

Dressing gown... endless cups of tea... just me and my laptop and the rain. Putting the final touches to my latest short.

Quote: Jude @ June 22, 2007, 9:01 AM

I don`t think you should make sweeping comments about this subject. Some of us aren`t and I`m soooooo not.

Pure denial, sorry! Just comes from misunderstandings culturally, socially, religiously, blah blah blah. Everyone is 'racist'. End of. Difference is, it doesn't inherently mean that you want to kill all [insert race name here]. Doesn't mean that you're malicious or otherwise nasty about it. Is everyone who has AIDS gay? No. Is everyone who is Muslim longing for the death of the infidel West? No. Are all the Jews busy making money from the rest of us? Of course not! Are all patriots xenophobic and racist? That idea is so ridiculous it doesn't even warrant an answer. But it's all the same kind of thing. The media have conditioned us to automatcally link one thing with another, and that's quite a scary thing.

Edited because I thought better of it and on this, I have to agree to disagree.

Writing Style: Like Infinite monkies

Dancing Style: Like Steven Seagal

Fighting Style: Like Lionel Blair

Quote: ShoePie @ June 22, 2007, 7:28 PM

Writing Style: Like Infinite monkies

Thats either Shakesperian or unitelliagble

Quote: ajp29 @ June 22, 2007, 7:32 PM

Thats either Shakesperian or unitelliagble

I'il4 leave it 4 yoo to gue5s..#%

Quote: Jude @ June 22, 2007, 11:54 AM

Edited because I thought better of it and on this, I have to agree to disagree.

Well, I maintain you're in a river in Egypt, but fair enough. Just please understand I'm not suggesting that you - or anyone else - are of Nazi ilk! :)

Rustic...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wandering/DIARY/Photos/Rustic%20stile,%20Fincham%20Farm.JPG

Even more rustic:

Ooh, Aunt Sally!

I ask for Kelly Brook and get Wozel Gumage, your just not putting the effort in that you used to!
Might have to set up The UK Sitcom forum to keep you on your toes.....
Wait a minute I've just remembered I can't be arsed!

Keep it up

Better?

(speachless)

Very sorry I ever doubted you kind sir

Laughing out loud