How would you describe your style? Page 2

I could be Jim Royle if you want me to be.

My arse!

Quote: David Chapman @ June 10, 2007, 11:39 PM

I could be Jim Royle if you want me to be.

Laughing out loud Cool. I errrrr fancy him a lot. Move over Mr Farrell.

Only thing is - I won't be able to move over.

Quote: David Chapman @ June 10, 2007, 4:20 PM

With 7 Ellie - Bubbly Girlie

Are my impressions correct?

I have been called bubbly soooo much recently i'm starting to take it not as a compliment. I feel like i'm that annoying person who's always happy...i am not! Although David you must be right as everyone says the same

Girlie...hmmmm I am not girlie... although i do like to look nice when i go out. I play rugby back home if that's proof enough, but don't think i like kebab...sausage all the way!

Ellie you should not be offended at being called bubbly unless they are referring to your bowel movements.

Quote: EllieJP @ June 12, 2007, 2:55 AM

Girlie...hmmmm I am not girlie...I play rugby back home if that's proof enough

Not necessarily a good thing!

:$

Although I believe girls rolling around in mud with each other turns some people on...

Rugby? You wanna see my tackle ;)

God, I should be a comedian.

I used to play in a ladies six-a-side footie team.

Hard the believe I know and I played dirty.

I never played sports in my life.

There was a brief basketball stint, but after I passed the ball to someone else that was the last time I ever did it.

Lee, it seems that we share not only a name, but also a 'love' of sporting capabilities.

Lol, I used to be known as 'The Statue' in school during P.E, the very rare times I would attend. I would just stand in the middle of the pitch or lean against the goal post, trying to get a look at the girls doing gymnastics.

lol

I just never did it. Managed to get a doctor's note and everything! \o/