Eurovision Song Contest Page 15

did you notice the end of the night the female singer had a speech impediment.

Nope. How do you mean?

The host had some good lines; "I am told the Eurovision has been going 57 yrs- no don't panic its only been two hours."

Quote: Shandonbelle @ May 18 2013, 11:58 PM BST

Was Ireland's pants?

No it was one of the best songs, it was a dance track called Only Love Survives. Has hit single wrote all over it, sung by a lad whose name I have forgotten.

:)Lordy remember when we were in Malta about 1990- no idea about Eurovision- boy was it popular on TV in bar.. as results came in, England gave nil points to Malta.... slowly slipped out, they went mad?, odd world?... night chumsxxx

Highlight was bumbling old bag English reporter Lynda Woodruff as played by the singer doing the Abba song, Sarah Dawn Finer.

Apparently she developed the character from the narrator of Ibiza Uncovered, which appears to be Lisa I'Anson, and then various characters from British shows like Catherine Tate.

Quote: george roper @ May 19 2013, 12:02 AM BST

did you notice the end of the night the female singer had a speech impediment.

I noticed that before! She had that thing where you say the "s" sound as "th".

A lisp?

Yeah. That. I always think it's cruel to have an S in that word.

:D

I enjoyed Frances "I want a Moustache" Song

Well if there's any justice when we were ostracised year after year for the wars we were involved in then Russia should get Nul Points.

Even though they weren't bad but apart from Italy now I thought the German entry was best. Go the axis powers.

All about Ruth Lorenzo for me.

Don't get me started on Poland.

Quote: Jennie @ 10th May 2014, 9:34 PM BST

Don't get me started on Poland.

Unlike Hitler.

Actually I thought Hungary was really good.