Eurovision Song Contest Page 19

According to the Russian press releases the 'bearded one's' victory is the signal for the end of Western Europe. Shouldn't they be jumping for joy then? I find men dressing as women particularly repulsive actually so she/him/it wouldn't have been getting my vote. Plus it wasn't the best song. PC seems to be the way to win the Eurovision which in itself is pathetic. However I doubt it will end Western Civilisation. That ended when Silvio Berlusconi stopped his Bunga-Bunga parties.
I also thought the speech at the end was pathetic. If you're going to make a political speech then make it. Not couch it in flowery 'you know what I mean but I can't say it' language then punch your fist as if you're Che Guevara. What a girl!

Hey Roscoff how do I chat up a girl

Quote: roscoff @ 12th May 2014, 9:28 AM BST

couch it in flowery 'you know what I mean but I can't say it' language then punch your fist as if you're Che Guevara. Whack a girl!

Are you sure about the punching bit.

I find men dressing as women particularly repulsive actually so she/him/it wouldn't have been getting my vote.

Why? :S Some of them look better than actual women! Plus, some people are born in the wrong bodies. Live and let live.

I thought Conchita looked hot and seemed genuine.

He's Welsh Jennie, they like their sexual partners with four legs.

Ai find men dressing as women particularly repulsive actually so she/him/it wouldn't have been getting my vote.

Is that why you only like to look at the back of their heads?

Quote: Jennie @ 12th May 2014, 5:34 PM BST

Why? :S Some of them look better than actual women! Plus, some people are born in the wrong bodies. Live and let live.

Um, roscoff is practicing live and let live. He wishes no hatred, violence or ill will towards the Hairy Mary. All he stated was that he found it repulsive and wouldn't vote for it.

You can force people to tolerate others but championing them is a different story. There are more options than just love or hate.

Are you calling Conchita 'it' or do you just mean 'it' as in the act of dressing in drag?

If the former, please don't call people it! Use him/her if you don't know. 'It' is just mean.

Quote: zooo @ 12th May 2014, 10:01 PM BST

If the former, please don't call people it! Use him/her if you don't know. 'It' is just mean.

Me? Being mean? Perish the thought.

Ya big smelly meanie.

Quote: zooo @ 12th May 2014, 10:16 PM BST

Ya big smelly meanie.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 12th May 2014, 9:38 PM BST

There are more options than just love or hate.

'Hate' has a number of levels of meaning, many of them interchangeable with 'repulsed by' in the context of the Welshman's sharing of his sexual identity confidence, or doubt. So in this instance the use of either expression is mutually synonymous with the other.

Quote: Marc P @ 12th May 2014, 10:25 PM BST

'Hate' has a number of levels of meaning, many of them interchangeable with 'repulsed by' in the context of the Welshman's sharing of his sexual identity confidence, or doubt. So in this instance the use of either expression is mutually synonymous with the other.

No, it's not, he never said hate, you put those words in his mouth. If roscoff wants to be repulsed by a bearded man in a dress, such as the Scottish, than he is more than entitled to.

As it is, roscoff has shown a great deal of tolerance towards someone he doesn't care for and the worst he could muster to express this dislike was to say that he wouldn't vote for...it.

Quote: zooo @ 12th May 2014, 10:16 PM BST

Ya big smelly meanie.

Does that chat..never mind...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 12th May 2014, 10:38 PM BST

No, it's not, he never said hate, you put those words in his mouth. If roscoff wants to be repulsed by a bearded man in a dress, such as the Scottish, than he is more than entitled to.

As it is, roscoff has shown a great deal of tolerance towards someone he doesn't care for and the worst he could muster to express this dislike was to say that he wouldn't vote for...it.

I don't wish to put anything in his mouth. Explain to the group the difference in meaning between 'I hate to see men in drag' and ..'Men in drag repulse me.' :)

The scotch I will give you;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 12th May 2014, 10:38 PM BST

I think technically they wear skirts.