Town heads..Meet the girlfriend. Page 4

Sticky keys? Not sticky fingers?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! so cute.

I'm going to go to sleep and dream of pussy now...

meow.

As am I. Nice, soft, strokable pussy. :)

Holy shit, i've just read the other thread. I'm not going to comment (Aaron may hit me with his mace) but HOLY SHIT! You turn your back for one minute and HOLY SHIT!

Quote: David Chapman @ June 2, 2007, 12:37 AM

... your opinions are about as valid as mine.

Exactly.
As a GENERAL point:
Surely, the validity of a critique should come from examining the criticism - not examining the history (or even motives) of the critic.

Quote: JohnnyD @ June 2, 2007, 9:53 AM

Exactly.
As a GENERAL point:
Surely, the validity of a critique should come from examining the criticism - not examining the history (or even motives) of the critic.

Nah... if I hate you, I hate what you have to say... ;)

Quote: ajp29 @ June 2, 2007, 4:14 AM

Holy shit, i've just read the other thread. I'm not going to comment (Aaron may hit me with his mace) but HOLY SHIT! You turn your back for one minute and HOLY SHIT!

What's up with that cat?

It`s hiding from Aaron`s mace.

Gulp :(

LOL. AJP you did miss a great little run & thanks for your comments.

The beauty of comedy is the different tastes. Like music & films. Each person has their own. What one finds amusing another may not.

I don’t claim to be an intellectual. My grammar & spelling are really quite crap. I am state educated with feasible exam results. Some of the glorious words used from Mr. AA had me nosing trough a dictionary. (That’s not a bad thing). It has been educational. His entitlement to his opinion remains & should he decide to stay on board the BSG, (in words edged with charm) fair play my friend.
Just incase he ever reads this thread I do want him to know this. (No need for mace Aaron I am going to be nice).

You are obviously an educated man. You use of words is extraordinary. I have no intention of writing sketches for English Masters. My little amateur attempts are aimed at people like myself. However thank you for the knowledge of learning a few more words & their meanings. You can never learn too much.

(Chews on toothpick)

He won't be causing trouble around these parts again.

(Adjusts belt)

Things are gonna change around here.

(Nods in the direction of Avatar)

You will Respect my authority! 'Cos there's a new Sheriff in town.

Now kids, play nice!

Quote: Leevil @ June 2, 2007, 3:37 PM

(Chews on toothpick)

He won't be causing trouble around these parts again.

(Adjusts belt)

Things are gonna change around here.

(Nods in the direction of Avatar)

You will Respect my authority! 'Cos there's a new Sheriff in town.

Now kids, play nice!

Absolutely barkin'...

:)

I think we should all calm down a bit! My own style is to say what I think ... and it can be very very harsh-sounding at times. Pussy-footing around never did anyone any favours in the long term. The problem of last night's episode, as I see it, was that there was no guidance at all, only criticism. As the guy said somewhere along the line ... he (and nobody else presumably) isn't going to write Charley's scripts for her ... and yes she's a bit rough around the edges sometimes ... but so what ... she has talent ... and I think a lot of us recognise that and in some ways even envy it. I personally can't write the sort of stuff with the insight that Charley displays, and that's where the guy from last night went a bit wrong ... you gotta grab the ideas (and she's got a lot of them!) then sort out the nuances of grammar and presentation afterwards ... else all of us are equally wasting our time. Gotta break off ... it's time to eat!!!