Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 14th February 2014, 7:57 PM GMT

I see what you Didier there

:D

I think I deserve an Oscar.

More?
Eeh No

Friday Quiz January 31st 2014
1.What closes at 11pm this evening? The football transfer window
2.Which European country has seen mass anti-government protests this week? Ukraine
3.Which royal residence is overlooked by the hill known as Arthur's Seat? Palace of Holyroodhouse (Holyrood Palace)
4.Who is this? Moral crusader Mary Whitehouse
5.Which class of creatures that begin life in water breathing through gills, but usually live as adults on land using lungs, has a name that comes from the Greek for 'double life'? Amphibians
6.Which famous gin-based cocktail is said to have been invented in the Long Bar of the Raffles Hotel? Singapore Sling
7.Which metallic element is commonly used with nickel in batteries and in control rods for nuclear reactors? Cadmium
8.In film-set jargon, what name is given to the assistant to the gaffer? Best boy
9.What links the two pictures? First & Second in Celebrity Big Brother this week, Jim Davidson & Dappy. (Generation Game / Ndubz)

10.Name the film. The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover
11.What word, originally used for an inhabitant of an ancient Greek town on the Italian mainland, has come to mean anyone who is devoted to luxury? Sybarites
12.Greenfly and Blackfly are two members of which family of soft-bodied insects that feed on plant sap? Aphids
13.Name the car brand (high-level). Daewoo
14.Which metal was produced in India and China from about the thirteenth century? The first smelting in Europe didn't appear until the mid 18th century? Zinc
15.Which former Formula 1 World Champion was kidnapped by a Cuban revolutionary movement but was released unharmed? Juan Fangio
16.In grammar, which tense denotes an action that was completed before a past point in time and is formed in English by the use of the word 'had' and the past participle of the verb? Pluperfect
17.What name was given to the pouch-like addition to the crotch of men's hose, which was first worn in the fifteenth century but was being derided as indecent by the 1580s? Codpiece
18.If 3 schoolboys eat 3 boxes of cornflakes in 3 weeks and 4 schoolgirls eat 4 packets of cornflakes in 4 weeks and 6 teachers eat 6 paclets of cornflakes in 6 weeks then how many cornflakes will feed 12 schoolboys, 12 schoolgirls and 12 teachers for 12 weeks? 108 packs

19.What links these pictures: KELLY (Air, who had a hit with Kelly Watch The Stars; Gracie Fields who sang On Mother Kelly's Doorstep; Ned Kelly; Kelly's Heroes; Kelly's Eye - No 1)

20.Unscramble the film A C D D D E E E E I N N N P Y INDEPENDENCE DAY

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 14th February 2014, 8:04 PM GMT

More?
Eeh No

Send me a Cech, and I promise I'll stop. :P

10. The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover.

19. Kelly?

1. Prince

13. Curling stick/broom! :D

5. Wicked.

9. She's from Northern Exposure. His... northern area is exposed.

3. Devon

7. Ice pick.

11. Tulips

16. Pesach

Quote: zooo @ 21st February 2014, 12:08 PM GMT

9. She's from Northern Exposure. His... northern area is exposed.

:D Isn't the one on the right Marilyn?

4. Lorde (singer)

Quote: Nil Putters @ 21st February 2014, 2:47 PM GMT

:D Isn't the one on the right Marilyn?

Never heard of or seen him before!
But that'll be it. Her name in Northern Exposure was Marilyn.

Ah.

He was, basically, a bargain bin Boy George.