What are you listening to now? Page 879

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 30 2012, 11:12 PM BST

Then you're talking to the wrong Morrissey fans. Angry

Hehe. Actually I've just counted and I only know 3. Felt like more. They must go on about it a lot.

Quote: Ben @ March 30 2012, 11:14 PM BST

I like Morrissey.

Says what he thinks, doesn't give a toss, he's the boss. Cool.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 30 2012, 11:16 PM BST

Says what he thinks, doesn't give a toss, he's the boss. Cool.

He is a veggie c**t.

Quote: Will Cam @ March 30 2012, 11:16 PM BST

He is a veggie c**t.

Errr

I'm sure he'd think highly of you, too. :P

I love the 'The Importance of Being Morrissey' documentary. He's quite hilarious in that.

Not when I was eating a doorstep bacon bap he wouldn't. Girl I know worked in a bar of a venue he was appearing at. All the staff were told they would be sacked if any of them had meat in their lunch box.

I withdraw the word veggie from my expletive as the fact that he is a veggie is not important. The fact that he thinks he can impose his lifestyle on others makes him a straightforward c**t.

Quote: Will Cam @ March 30 2012, 11:24 PM BST

Not when I was eating a doorstep bacon bap he wouldn't. Girl I know worked in a bar of a venue he was appearing at. All the staff were told they would be sacked if any of them had meat in their lunch box.

I withdraw the word veggie from my expletive as the fact that he is a veggie is not important. The fact that he thinks he can impose his lifestyle on others makes him a straightforward c**t.

They had to do without meat for four hours?! I RETRACT MY MORRISSEY SUPPORT!!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 30 2012, 11:28 PM BST

They had to do without meat for four hours?! I RETRACT MY MORRISSEY SUPPORT!!

Laughing out loud

Erm . . listening to Norman Shelley and Carleton Hobbs in the Sherlock Holmes stories . . classic stuff.

John cooper Clarke - the it man

Was surprised to find that I quite liked the new Katie Melua song. Then I realised that it's the acoustic version of Layla. So turned off radio and am listening to Clapton instead

Princess Chelsea - Monkey Eats Bananas

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ April 8 2012, 11:24 PM BST

Princess Chelsea - Monkey Eats Bananas

Cheers. I enjoyed that.

Does anyone know why someone (prob Tyler) says 'Zimbabwe' at the start of Falling in Love (Is Hard on the Knees)?

The Holy Bible, Manics. Haven't listened to this in years, surprised how much I remember