What are you listening to now? Page 16

Quote: Charley @ July 15, 2007, 4:53 PM

My son whining and moaning about his new top having been shrunk in the washing machine. He is nearly crying. I am trying to show I care but its very difficult.

Is this the one who's leaving or the one you can't get rid of?

Incidentally I'm listening to Johnny Walker on Radio 2. Welcome to my world - Val Doonican? What's going on here then?

Sorry JimReeves - sounds just like him.

Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker) -- Parliament Funkadelic

Lady Madonna by The Beatles

Tupac - Changes

What a fantastic track, got california love qued next

WestSide!
Cool

Quote: Leevil @ July 15, 2007, 6:02 PM

WestSide!
Cool

I do hope you didn't choose to listen to that!

Quote: David Chapman @ July 15, 2007, 7:48 PM

I do hope you didn't choose to listen to that!

Oh David, you are so not "with it."

My brother watching South Park
:( HELP!?

The World Of Tchaikovsky... because i've just had a BBQ and I want serenity in bucket loads... by were they fu** ups.. my mates though so no name calling you in the corner there... nah it was lovely... whiskey anyone... no... what about you in the corner stroking that rock... yes it may be falic.. but its staying putt

Almighty hell in my hot tub... turn it off... and pick your G-spot... twink it a touch.. that's better... Paul weller... Oh BBq's do this sorry... i mean i'm listening to Paul weller... what a ... ooops i forgot you don't know me that well... sorry... do carry on

What am I listening to right now?

Really?

The neighbours upsatirs getting it on... thin ceiling, she likes to play trampoline, ya know what I mean...

It's not my fault I can hear...

If I stand on the table and... :$

Frankie xxx

I'm listening to Stairs by Weeping Willows who are the best Scandanavian band ever and the greatest band you've never heard of.

Led Zep III 'Hangman'

And drinking a bottle of 'Constantia' 2006 South African Sauvignon Blanc... a very nice little number... my clogs are definately "off"...

:P I am of course sat naked at my PC, but hey fear not... I'm am here and nowhere near you... :)

Quote: ajp29 @ July 19, 2007, 1:17 AM

I'm listening to Stairs by Weeping Willows who are ... the greatest band you've never heard of.

I think you'll find that that is in fact those loveable antipodeans, Regurgitator.

I don't think so but here are the lyrics to make sure

When I was young I didn't care
I was busy crueling down the stairs