What are you listening to now? Page 13

My dog licking its arse.

Quote: charley rance @ July 8, 2007, 1:27 AM

My dog licking its arse.

Is that a nice sound? Have you got it on tape or downloaded it onto CD?

Quote: Aaron @ July 8, 2007, 12:34 AM

Well that wasn't.

Laughing out loud I liked the Aqua song that they did for the sliding doors soundtrack. As for Barbie Girl Sick

There are four voices this time trying to talk in harmony, it's something about... no, NO I WON'T (McDonalds breakfast...) but I WON'T... NOOOOOO!!!!

Hundreds of helicopters flying overhead... containing news crews... for the Grand Prix this afternooon. I live minutes from Silverstone.

Quote: David Chapman @ July 8, 2007, 2:03 AM

Is that a nice sound? Have you got it on tape or downloaded it onto CD?

David, David, David... 'on tape'?

We know you're old but do, please, try to help yourself a little... :)

Quote: ajp29 @ July 8, 2007, 2:18 AM

I liked the Aqua song that they did for the sliding doors soundtrack.

That is a great track. Turn Back Time.

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ July 8, 2007, 10:51 AM

David, David, David... 'on tape'?

We know you're old but do, please, try to help yourself a little... :)

Sorry - I meant 8 Track!

Today it's the Turtles - sixties pop group. Mark Volman and Howard Kaylan went on to become Flo & Eddie and worked with Frank Zappa.

Those 2 wrote a lot of the songs and there's a story about one called "Elenore" which you probably may know. In those days the record company commissioned them to write certain songs and an executive reputedly said "I want you to write one of those love songs with the words - I dunno - you're my pride and joy etcetra". So they actually put that line in as intructed.

Today it's the Turtles - sixties pop group. Mark Volman and Howard Kaylan went on to become Flo & Eddie and worked with Frank Zappa.

Those 2 wrote a lot of the songs and there's a story about one called "Elenore" which you probably may know. In those days the record company commissioned them to write certain songs and an executive reputedly said "I want you to write one of those love songs with the words - I dunno - you're my pride and joy etcetra". So they actually put that line in as intructed.

Repeating yourself too? Sheesh...

Quote: David Chapman @ July 8, 2007, 11:57 PM

Sorry - I meant 8 Track!

LOL! :D

I'm listening to 'Disraeli Gears' by Cream... bloody great!

I'm listening to my neighbour's drive being dug up

Quote: ajp29 @ July 11, 2007, 1:03 PM

I'm listening to my neighbour's drive being dug up

Oh cool, can you burn us a copy?

There Goes the Fear

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ July 11, 2007, 12:41 PM

Repeating yourself too? Sheesh...

LOL! :D

I'm listening to 'Disraeli Gears' by Cream... bloody great!

Brilliant album - I'll have to dig it out! Swlabr, Sunshine, Ulysses. What great lyrics too!!!! (Any idea what they mean?)

Listening to... YO YO HONEY ...a lovely female soul singer that belts out numbers quicker than Carol Vondermannnnn check them out they are F.C.U.K--ing ace la la la la dum dee dum

Quote: David Chapman @ July 11, 2007, 1:38 PM

Brilliant album - I'll have to dig it out! Swlabr, Sunshine, Ulysses. What great lyrics too!!!! (Any idea what they mean?)

Not a clue... it's a psychedelic, acid-induced swirl... that much I do know!

'... and tiny purple fishes, run laughing through your fingers...'

Oh yes!