What are you listening to now? Page 20

ah okay-I really want one of their hoodies :P

Have Donna Summer on now.

TOOT TOOT YEAH! BEEP BEEP!

If you go to www.mookychick.co.uk, they do sometimes put up free downloads of up and coming bands.

oooh thanks...now it's Maccabees...totally want to see them live! the best bands live so far have been Muse and Editors...and kind of Kaiser Chiefs for comedy value :D

Once had a drink bought for me by Matt Bellamy of Muse fame. Saw them in Teignmouth a lot in the days before the signed record deal came a-calling them. It was all innocent though! He went to school with an ex. Bless.

Also once got covered in the sweat of the lead singer of Farse who was giving me a peck on the cheek and ended up soaking the right half of my body. EWWWWWWWWW! Tee hee. Ahhh to be a teenager again..... 22 seems so old!

ahhh Matt Bellamy is amazing...but not in an attractive way *shudders*

Not for me ether. For a start, he only comes up to my chest and that's without my 4 inchers!

he looks like a crow...

LMAO!

Matt Bellamy......looks like a crow, sounds like a seagull who sat on a spike. Bless him!

haha hes so clever musically, but just not appealing-now Noo from Mumm-ra is an entirely different story!as well as Tom (Editors) Charley needs to see this conversation :P

Must admit I wouldn't say no to being in a Jack Johnson and Mr Hudson sandwich. Throw in a bar of reeces nutrageous and I'm done.

Actually just give me the bar......... Lovey

I'm listening to Relax by the mighty Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Frankie Says:
Never Play with fire works

Oh no that was Charley.

Whats wrong with you mouth Charley?
Meowwwwwwaaaaaohohoohohoaaa

Charley used to be a raw MOFO if you left home without telling your mummy and daddy were you were goin he'd freaky mouth all over the place.

Charley loves dolly mixtures and small golden puppies... but never ask him to come and look at them... his mums told him a million times before... clean your damn bedroom before any after school activities... Cor... kids of today