What are you listening to now? Page 15

What disturbs me about the Biography Channel is that they always have things like the biography of John Lennon's murderer and similar programs very voyeristic. Also the interviews are really really poor with questions like 'you're great aren't you?'

I'm listening to Tranmission by Joy Division

Laughing out loud

Tom McRae - You Only Disappear

listening to Usher at the moment... bored out my brain... letting sitcom rest until monday... the weekends here are soooooooooooooo boring sometimes... give me Oxford St any god damn day...

I often get annoyed with the tourists on Oxford Street and just end up walking in the road. *shakes fist at them all*

Listening to? My dad playing Van Halen... I've never heard him play them before?

I hope he's not planning on visiting any tall buildings!

ZEITGEIST by Smashing Pumpkins - I'm getting it today - yippee.

Also Machina II - downloaded as a free album from Mister Corgan, himself.

Damn Fuc**** Pierre John luke Van garlic noisy Bast*** and his rocket of a lawn mower...

Are they New Rave Reiss?

I'm listening to King Of Snake by Underworld, well was, now its Fake Tales of San Francisco by the Arctic Monkeys

My answer machine saying"You have no messages. No one likes you. F**koff & make a friend".

Quote: Charley @ July 15, 2007, 1:49 AM

My answer machine saying"You have no messages. No one likes you. F**koff & make a friend".

What you gonna make it out of? Gingerbread and then you mould the parts exactly to your satisfaction.

Thats alot of Gingerbread Laughing out loud

I'm now listening to It Must Be Love by Maddness. I love Maddness.

You will love me then. I be Madness.

Quote: Charley @ July 15, 2007, 2:09 AM

I be Madness.

Eh?

My son whining and moaning about his new top having been shrunk in the washing machine. He is nearly crying. I am trying to show I care but its very difficult.