What are you listening to now? Page 1,312

Shortcuts: The 7 Inch Mixes - Sparks

Beatles - Abbey Road

Chumbawamba

On Ebay

https://youtu.be/aOiB00APDNA

Greatest Hits Vol.2 - James Taylor

Algiers - "The Underside of Power"

Hi. I'm Michael and the first letter of my name is M, like Mels B and C. Also the last letter of Victoria's surname is M, there are two Ms in Emma, and Geri has no M. So this is official. The Spice Girls will reform, but there are no plans for a Spice Girls reunion. Look forward to gigs but no concerts, an LP but not necessarily an album, and TV appearances but no shows on the telly. Can't wait!

Micheal given your clear fixation with these young ladies, I had heard that one of the sticking points of their reunion is their demand for a written assurance from the authorities that you will be be held in secure unit until the tour is over and even then it may have to be reviewed.

Spice Girls forum is like my undies. Some threads may be sticky.

Beck - No Distraction

Rage against the machine- battle of Los Angeles

Apparently the most popular song with women is 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' by Cyndy Lauper. Isn't that hilarious? Imagine if a guy said that: 'Oh women? They just wanna have fun dun't they. Stoopid sending 'em to school or giving 'em career opps cos that ain't what they want. Girls ain't deep like me or David Beckham or Justin Bieber: glass of bubbly, lengtha dick, they're all right.' You'd be castrating the sexist wanker with rusty garden shears... My favourite line is, 'Some guys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world.' You're so right Cyndy, the number of times I've done that. Every night my wife comes home from work (not that she should be working in your little world), looks in the fridge and goes, 'Not again. What're you like, eh? I'm gonna call you Mr Stalker and Kidnapper, you silly little arse.'

New recording of Fly from here by Yes with Trevor Horn's vocals replacing the original version.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th July 2018, 3:12 PM

New recording of Fly from here by Yes with Trevor Horn's vocals replacing the original version.

Yes/AWR released a live album today.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th July 2018, 3:48 PM

Really? Knew nothing about this.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th July 2018, 3:48 PM

I can't find anything about this anywhere. Maybe August/September - or is it a bootleg?