The Sitcom Mission 2011 Page 26

Quote: simon wright @ February 28 2011, 11:43 AM GMT

You did send it to the right address and we have it. Sorry you didn't get an automated reply. We've had over 800 entries (and counting) so the system may be overwhelmed.

I know I am.

S

Imagines the ten page read or less may be coming into play!

Quote: Marc P @ February 28 2011, 11:48 AM GMT

Imagines the ten page read or less may be coming into play!

Reading scripts is a bit like channel hopping. You know pretty quickly whether you like something or not.

Quote: Marc P @ February 28 2011, 11:40 AM GMT

I am going to, have written a different episode from the same general premise as last year, but changed it slightly and have co-written this one with a writer friend of mine. Are you having a stab?

Yes. More than one stab.

Quote: simon wright @ February 28 2011, 11:43 AM GMT

You did send it to the right address and we have it. Sorry you didn't get an automated reply. We've had over 800 entries (and counting) so the system may be overwhelmed.

I know I am.

S

Blimey!

I won't send the other in then! You don't need yet another crap sitcom to hit your inbox!

I've just sent my script off (Life And Life Only).

I sent it 800 times, I cleverly worked out that this would give me a 50% chance of getting chosen (I think that's how it works?)

Quote: simon wright @ February 28 2011, 11:59 AM GMT

Reading scripts is a bit like channel hopping. You know pretty quickly whether you like something or not.

Anyway, get back to the grindstone or you'll never get through 800 of 'em ;)

I suspect next year it'll be one-entry one-person.

So Chip why did you cancel your holiday to Amsterdam's red light district?

Quote: chipolata @ February 28 2011, 1:09 PM GMT

I suspect next year it'll be one-entry one-person.

Blody EU eh?

Just submitted my two - waiting for confirmation with baited breath.

I have posted them in the critique section. I would love to hear what anyone has to say about them.

I had to send in corrected drafts after my first submission as I saw a mistake when posting. I hope they don't mind!

Quote: ToddB @ February 28 2011, 1:38 PM GMT

Just submitted my two - waiting for confirmation with baited breath.

I have posted them in the critique section. I would love to hear what anyone has to say about them.

I had to send in corrected drafts after my first submission as I saw a mistake when posting. I hope they don't mind!

Are Australians allowed to enter?

yes we are - I got confirmation on that!

Quote: ToddB @ February 28 2011, 1:58 PM GMT

yes we are - I got confirmation on that!

That seems somehow...wrong. ;)

He went to Harrow school - I don't know if that counts?

Quote: Marc P @ February 28 2011, 2:40 PM GMT

He went to Harrow school - I don't know if that counts?

I remember thinking The Boat That Rocked had a certain harrowing quality. Pleased

I see what you did there :)