Twenty Twelve - Series 1 Page 4

I did keep wanting to hear Chris Langham's voice, but apart from that, very good!

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 14 2011, 10:28 PM GMT

Teacher's pet. :P

*preens*

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 14 2011, 10:27 PM GMT

Writer/director John Morton, maybe?

Yes, I suppose it must have been.

And nice to see Jessica Stephenson in a sitcom again. Quite attractive too, nowadays. For a comedian.

I would.

I liked seeing her playing a totally different character from the ones she often plays.

It was alright. Hugh Bonneville's always a good watch, great value actor. Think the series could be a cumulative grower that feels far funnier by the end than it does now.

Quote: chipolata @ March 14 2011, 10:35 PM GMT

And nice to see Jessica Stephenson in a sitcom again. Quite attractive too, nowadays. For a comedian.

Also nice to see Karl Theobald back on the box. Can't remember seeing him since Green Wing.

I thought it was an OK start. Interesting to see how it continues.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ March 14 2011, 10:46 PM GMT

Also nice to see Karl Theobald back on the box. Can't remember seeing him since Green Wing.

He was in Primeval.

Was the other bloke on it, on The Thick of It?

Quote: zooo @ March 14 2011, 10:51 PM GMT

Was the other bloke on it, on The Thick of It?

Yes. And The Office, on the recieving end of possibly David Brent's finest line: "There's been a rape!"

One of those people that's been in everything.
He must have played quite a fierce character on something recently, as when I saw him I was inexplicably scared.

He wasn't particularly scary in TTOI though was he? No one could be scary when Peter Capaldi is around.

Aw, Hollander was ace. Scary you can put in your pocket.

Quote: chipolata @ March 14 2011, 10:50 PM GMT

He was in Primeval.

Never seen that.

Quote: chipolata @ March 14 2011, 10:50 PM GMT

He was in Primeval.

Errr

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 15 2011, 8:52 AM GMT

Errr

Wipe that soppy look off your face, Stott.

Lovey

Only saw a bit of it, but I thought that Jessica Hynes looked a bit of alright. Eh, boys, eh?