Radio Rejects-writing opportunity Page 25

Me too :D

Quote: KLRiley @ October 31 2011, 11:21 PM BST

I'm in!

Quote: swerytd @ October 31 2011, 1:38 PM BST

I'll be there Wednesday.

I haven't had the time to write anything recently unfortunately.

But I'll be along on Wednesday so I'll see you there!

I've got one in aswell. A weird one about a guy pitching ideas to a producer type and it ends with a story about a mediocre wolf. For anyonethat's going it would be great to find out how it goes down. It's called 'The Frost Report/Rapport'.

Thanks and enjoy the show :D

I've got one in. From the previous batch I sent (which hopefully bodes well for future shows!)

:)

Dan

Another enjoyable RR night out, with sketches from BCG alumni including Swerytd, AngieBaby, Timbo, KL Riley (which one was yours?) and Otterfox.

Submit more stuff and come along next time, folks!

Thank you so much to all the writers who came last night! And the ones who couldn't come but contributed sketches. It was a good show. For those of you who were there, you are very welcome to send me your comments about our sitcom, but via email please!

We may end up changing the date for the next show to 6 December as there is a general strike planned for the 30 November. Who knew? I don't pay attention to the news. So that may give you more time to send in sketches. We have not yet chosen a sitcom for the next show but we'll let you know as soon as we do. If you've not yet sent me your sitcom, please do so ASAP! lydia.parker27@gmail.com and maureen@oakeley.freeserve.co.uk.

Thanks!

It was very good indeed. A good time was had. More people come next time and it will be better. Come on -- you know you want to!

Dan

Just to let you all we have changed to the date for the next Radio Rejects to Tuesday 6 December at 7.30 at Canal Cafe. This was mostly due to availability of actors but also because of the general strike on the 30 November. It means you have a little bit more time to send in sketches for the next show! lydia.parker27@gmail.com and maureen@oakeley.freeserve.co.uk.

We still haven't chosen a sitcom, I'm ashamed to say, but will let you know as soon as we do.

Thanks!
Lydia

Quote: Badge @ November 3 2011, 12:06 AM GMT

Another enjoyable RR night out, with sketches from BCG alumni including Swerytd, AngieBaby, Timbo, KL Riley (which one was yours?) and Otterfox.

Submit more stuff and come along next time, folks!

Ah, that would mean revealing my secret identity!

Hi Guys,
We have finally chosen a sitcom for 6 December- Shelf Life by Griff Phillips and Gary Bainbridge. It's about a bunch of very mad librarians (practically a documentary then) It's a lot of fun and I hope you can all come join us. We also still need sketches so send us what you've got! Anybody want to write something for Christmas?

Please don't forget we have moved to Canal Cafe, you can book tickets on their website : www.canalcafetheatre.com. The show starts at 7.30 promptly. And it's a Tuesday again, not a Wednesday!

Thanks,
Lydia

If it's the 6th I should be able to come along! Yay!

Which actors have you got this time?

We've got Dan March as usual, plus Frank Threapleton Horrocks, who's done two shows with us before and also Matt Sheahan, from Real MacGuffins. Should be good one!

Have you uploaded the recording of the last show? We'd love to hear Pauline. Especially before we send it in!

I haven't yet. Sorry about that, kind of hectic here. I'll try to get it done in the next couple of days. I can post up the whole recording even if I don't get time to do any editing.

Is Mo in the show as usual too? What about Tracy?

Turns out I had my gadget with me, not at home so here we go:

October Radio Rejects

November Radio Rejects

The Past Lives of Pauline

Thanks, Marc! Mo will be in it, probably not Tracey as there are just two women's roles. Hope to see you there!