Radio Rejects-writing opportunity Page 17

I'm not sure there was a protestor march sketch.

Was it in the April show?

OK. It's looking like I may have filled up my website disk space with Radio Rejects mp3s.

Can anyone who I've sent a link of their sketch to please download the sketch (right click the link and choose 'save as' or equivalent. Or click the link wait for it to open fully in whatever media player you use and then choose to save it).

I'll give you a couple of days and then have a clear out so I can upload the latest batch.

Managed to get my other one uploaded by deleting a few other things I didn't need on there any more.

Here it is. They changed Dan Slab's gender...

Quiet Serial Killer

While I'm at it, for anyone who's not managed to make it along to a show yet, here's what Radio Rejects looks like.

Here's my Morally Bankrupt sketch, if anyone's slightly interested.

Cheers Af'

Dan

I was told by Lydia that they would be doing my Protestor Sketch. I wasn't there so I don't know for defo if they actually did it. :( :(

Hmm.

I don't remember a protestor sketch and your name wasn't on the shortlist Lydia sent me. How odd.

Perhaps she said she was holding it over for the next show?

Anyway - I've managed to upload some sketches after deleting some of my older stuff. I've sent links to all those concerned.

If your real name isn't one I recognised on the running order (i.e. I haven't sent you any sketches by PM) let me know and I'll send you the links if I can get any more uploaded.

How strange. I got an e-mail saying they were doing it on the 4th. Console

They must have done it really quietly then :)

Hi Guys,
The next Radio Rejects is on 1 June which is not very far away! Thank you to those who have sent in some sketches but we need more! There are only two Radio Rejects left before we take a break, so this is your chance to trawl your files and dig up your buried masterpieces. If we don't receive enough we will have a "very best of Radio rejects show!" So, get out your spades, get out your shovels and start digging!

Where do we send our Radio Rejects' Rejects?

Indeed.

I guess there's no point re-sending stuff if it didn't get in a previous show?

Alas everything I've written for radio since then has been accepted. Or something like that.

Has anyone heard if they've got something in the June show yet?

Hi Guys,
Sorry to be late in sending out our short list but with the Bank holiday we haven't actually made a final decision yet! But if you live in the London area do please come along on Wednesday night and see what Radio Rejects is all about. It's a good night out and a great way to meet other writers. Aside from performing lots of really good sketches, the best bit has been making a lot of new friends. So, just a reminder, we're on Wednesday at 8PM at the Albany, Great Portland Street. Hope to see you there!

Quote: Lydia Parker @ May 30 2011, 4:14 PM BST

Hi Guys,
Sorry to be late in sending out our short list but with the Bank holiday we haven't actually made a final decision yet!

How did it go in the end?

Very well. Smaller crowd than usual unfortunately but a very good atmosphere and some very good sketches that went down well.

And here's one of those sketches.

One of mine as it happens...

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/21301/