An Idiot Abroad Page 8

Quote: bamalamafizzvaj @ October 15 2010, 2:18 PM BST

The cab driver made me larf too - asking Karl what his gf's boobs were like and Karl being dismissive. Does he forget she's going to be watching?

"Nice body?"
"Yeah, she used to 'ave..."

He's going to be in such trouble

He once said on the radio show after she had a hair cut it looked like Dave Hill from Slade.

Didn't he offer to pay to have it re-cut as well?

That was the best episode so far, and they've all been quality. The wrestling montage creased me :)

Introducing monster munch to the Mayans was oddly sweet. He was so chuffed they liked them too.

The Egypt one was not as good as the rest. (and I told friends who had never seen it to watch it)
But the part where he was accosted every step by touts in the street was funny, especially the one quick line that was so easy to miss when the old lady pushed past him. 'she was 10 when she left her house'

I liked the cat suddenly appearing on his lap.

The KFC run by deaf people was a great idea, I like pointing at menus when ordering my food, although I'd probablly end up with a plate of penis and testicles too.

I liked the guy riding a little Donkey through the desert with his legs swinging

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 22 2010, 9:23 PM BST

The KFC run by deaf people was a great idea, I like pointing at menus when ordering my food

Same here!
Not having to speak to anyone at food establishments sounds good to me.

Also liked the shot of him eating in a Pizza Hut at the pyramids.

"I'm sure I've tasted that before"

Well he does eat a knob at night.

Quote: zooo @ October 24 2010, 10:32 PM BST

Well he does eat a knob at night.

Laughing out loud

I said the same thing when it was on.

So was it you who won a comp on the Ricky Gervais show?

Yes! *preens*