An Idiot Abroad Page 7

That were ace, that. He even did one of his profound thoughts at the end.

Never seen a camel on the back of a truck before. That was fun.

The camel on the truck was funny as.

I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this actually, I can't help to feel a bit jealous too. It is quite fun to see a 'real' reaction to these places.

I'm glad Karl liked his night in Petra, and the Dead Sea (not including the gob).

That was brilliant when it went in his belly button! :D

I loved what he was saying about it being better to be ugly because then you've got nice things to look at. (I was secretly pleased too that Ricky's cave idea backfired and Karl had a good night)

That was fun.
For the first time this series, I'd actually like to go there myself.

Didn't like the hype around this chap but I have to say this show is very funny (apart from RG who I just find annoying - although I normally like him?).

Mexico looked great
Last time I saw that many moustaches was at the Fred Sunshine
fan club meet up.

It did look like Karl was actually enjoying himself this week, which I liked.

And he brought Monster Munch to the Mayans
Who can say that these days?

It may be the first step toward the downfall of their peaceful village culture. :(

I really do want to go to Mexico now. Especially to look at the nice wonder and do a clap.

Leave it Zoo
You can get Monster Munch here
& Jumping beans

I really thought the crew would somehow get him a jumping bean for the end of the programme. :(

Have you seen them before?
I remember having some when I was little.

I haven't actually seen one. They're just one of those childhood things that you endlessly think about. Like quicksand and Venus flytraps.

Quote: zooo @ October 15 2010, 12:34 AM BST

I haven't actually seen one. They're just one of those childhood things that you endlessly think about. Like quicksand and Venus flytraps.

Laughing out loud

It's so true.
Who wouldn't want to chuck a venus flytrap into some quicksand.

First time I've watched it and we did switch off half way through and was then annoyed we'd missed HIGNFY. But I quite enjoyed it but I must admit it IS just all K.P that makes it funny...as with their other show. R.G AND S.M just add the canned laughter.

Excellent episode this week, would love to go to Mexico now! I'm glad Karl enjoyed himself, bless him (nearly weed laughing at him running away from the fireworks!)

The cab driver made me larf too - asking Karl what his gf's boobs were like and Karl being dismissive. Does he forget she's going to be watching? :D Loved it when she rang him up to ask about the DVD player.

Oh the Mexico show really made me laugh.

When he was saying no to riding the bull - adding he had ridden a horse, had a drink, eaten a worm so no bull riding. And the next thing he is running out from where he went saying there are bee's behind there, is there nowhere safe.

Even the clip from the next show of the pyramids where he says something like ' you don't see that in the brochures - shitty nappies flying past your face'