Torchwood... Page 54

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2011, 11:47 AM BST

I missed the whole middle. Will have to watch again.

The middle was the worserest bit. The bits on either side weren't bad.

Oh, I have to find the rooood sex scene online somewhere too.

Hopefully it is actually the one with Jack and the bloke, and not the one with Rex and the bony but pretty lady. Errr

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2011, 11:56 AM BST

You still saw a gurning Jack pushing a naked mans head down onto his crotch; that was more than enough!

That was a nice start.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 29 2011, 11:57 AM BST

You still saw a gurning Jack

The amount of work old chubby's had done, it's impressive that he can still gurn.

Jealousy, that's what it is.

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2011, 11:56 AM BST

Hopefully it is actually the one with Jack and the bloke, and not the one with Rex and the bony but pretty lady. Errr

You get both, at the same time, switching between the two, the gay one is more explicit though.

@Chip The "liar" bit was definatly a response to her saying she was the only one who could use the contact lens.

I just watched this and pretty much really enjoyed it. Some annoying stuff at the beginning with the two nations divided by a common language nonsense. And surely Jack has some fighting skills apart from his immortality superhero status?

I did think the line when he had the guy bent over, ' No this is a sonic screwdriver!' a tad unnecessary however.

Laughing out loud

I'm confused. We're told that people stay concious, even through unbelievable torment, then a few minutes later, Gwen appears to knock out PhiCorp's security guard. How did she manage that?

It's a good point. There should be consistency.

Just watched episode four.

It's a bit of a turkey.

I certainly wasn't expecting The Silence to show up. I guess it makes sense, but it was jarring to say the least.

Has there been much Who crossover in the past?

Thanks for the spoilers

Kevin,
I really hope that your suggestion is a wind up. If not, could you please edit and delete as a lot of people won't watch until thursday.
If not, its just won me £50.

More of an experiment. I wanted to see just how little respect people have for the show.

(but yeah, I was bullshitting about The Silence)