Shooting Stars - Series 7 Page 13

Quote: zooo @ August 10 2010, 10:29 PM BST

It was ace. I loved the puppet. Although I've suddenly forgotten his name...

Alex

Ha!

I didnt enjoy it as much as last week which was my favourite one so far, but it was still good! Will watch again on the iPlayer tommorow.

Did anyone else notice Dan Skinner breaking character and laughing near the end? After his daydream I think lol.

I've completely loved s7, much better than s6. It's been the highlight of my week TV-wise.

Can't wait for the DVD!

Quote: roystonpoisoner @ August 10 2010, 10:40 PM BST

Did anyone else notice Dan Skinner breaking character and laughing near the end? After his daydream I think lol.

Yes, it was after Vic said something suddenly to him, pretending to be an accident helpline advert or something.

Does Angelos do standup? I'm sure I heard someone (perhaps Matt Glynis Stott) say that they'd seen him. Is he any good on his own?

Quote: Ben @ August 10 2010, 10:43 PM BST

Does Angelos do standup? I'm sure I heard someone (perhaps Matt Glynis Stott) say that they'd seen him. Is he any good on his own?

Yes, he performs in stand up nights as Angelos, and he's very good.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 10 2010, 10:41 PM BST

Yes, it was after Vic said something suddenly to him, pretending to be an accident helpline advert or something.

no I know what you're talking about but I mean much later on, before he did that smoke thing for the quick fire round.

Quote: roystonpoisoner @ August 10 2010, 10:47 PM BST

no I know what you're talking about but I mean much later on, before he did that smoke thing for the quick fire round.

He broke twice then; the big wimp!

Yes I noticed him giggling after the first smokey gust.
Was funny.

I thought it was brilliant tonight and Alex did well.

Of course it was great to see the wonderful Pennie.

I liked Angelos' daydream about him and Ulrika. Also liked Vic and Bob with their heads in that band/hoop thing.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ August 10 2010, 10:05 PM BST

They've really got their Zeitgest back this series.
I'm very content about the content.

Can you get a "Zeitgeist" back? Surely you're confusing it with a "mojo"?

I think totty content has been poor the last two episodes. I'd like to see a return to younger, slimmer models.

I thought it was really nice when they put Heather in the totty seat.

Quote: zooo @ August 11 2010, 10:20 AM BST

I thought it was really nice when they put Heather in the totty seat.

Was that the fat one? Because Vic did make a disparaging (and funny!) remark about hoping they found a cure for her condition, that meant her legs tapered to tiny little points.