Shooting Stars - Series 7 Page 18

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 18 2010, 12:19 PM BST

After Noel Fielding, at a charity bash no less, came off stage, after not doing so well, Kay came on and basically put him and his style of comedy down to get laughs. Which is a bit shitty.

That's what I was referring to. Fielding is chums with Vic and Bob.

I think Phoenix Nights is the best thing he's done, I can definitely see the influence of Vic and Bob's 'The Club' though on That Peter Kay Thing.
The Masterchef sketch pretty much summed up his stand up though lol.

I wasn't so keen on the series last year, it looked a bit past it. But the series that's just ended for me has been great. I wasn't a big Angelos fan when he was on Ulrika's team last series, but since he's become score master, he's become the show's main attraction in my opinion.

It definitely feels fresher this series. I caught an old one on Dave recently with Will Self as a team captain, and that felt a bit tired and strained. So hats off to the boys for reinvigorating themselves.

Quote: zooo @ August 18 2010, 11:40 AM BST

I hadn't realised that the two Masterchef presenters look like a werewolf and a vegetable, but they totally do!

Errr

They doooooooooooooooooo!

The Misterchef sketch was hilarious.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 18 2010, 12:19 PM BST

After Noel Fielding, at a charity bash no less, came off stage, after not doing so well, Kay came on and basically put him and his style of comedy down to get laughs.

Laughing out loud

I was literally laughing outloud watching the recent episode. It takes a lot to make me do that.

Love Angelos so much. Loved the "James May?" question.

Fantastic game.

Just brilliant.

For those of you missing your fix of Angelos, you can see him in his flat via webcam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/comedy/2010/05/angelos-epithemious-webcam.shtml

^There are also clips on the bbc website, of him answering peoples questions etc..
here is the link for anyone who is interested: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/show/p006zgmx/angelos_epithemiou/

I like the Dominic Littlewood clip

"What about being a fire fighter?"
"What are the hours?"
"2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off"
"Nah,that's too confusing..I wouldn't know when to turn up!"

"You're not exactly dressed smartly, I don't think you've got a good wardrobe at home"
"I've got a very good wardrobe at home...I've just got nothing in it"

Laughing out loud

I can't get the 'What's in your bag, Angelos" song out of my head.

ya bastard

:D

Quote: zooo @ August 19 2010, 5:02 PM BST

I know what you mean.

I always always laugh at Flange!

Quote: zooo @ August 19 2010, 5:02 PM BST

I can.

I liked the bit of the internet he pulled out.