Eurovision Song Contest Page 15

Well we have Sky, so I doubt that'll happen. We're not in a pocket of the dark ages here, honest!

The sad thing for me here is that the two people I am talking to have a combined age that is still less than mine :S I feel sooooooooo old!

Bosnia and Herzegovina to win so far! :O I feel so young!

Hurrah just add my first friend request on my new Myspace page - kinda sad but it's an event at the moment :D

It'll get boring soon enough! Then you'll go over to Facebook and that'll be new...but then that gets boring too!

Quote: Alan C @ May 24 2008, 8:29 PM BST

The sad thing for me here is that the two people I am talking to have a combined age that is still less than mine :S I feel sooooooooo old!

Well I think you're younger than my parents, if that helps any?

Quote: Aaron @ May 24 2008, 8:35 PM BST

Well I think you're younger than my parents, if that helps any?

Truly makes me feel better, thanks :P

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 24 2008, 8:34 PM BST

It'll get boring soon enough! Then you'll go over to Facebook and that'll be new...but then that gets boring too!

Yes when I get people who I don't want to add as friends then it will become tiring - so far Aaron hasn't done that so it is still an event :D

Party on, Alan!

I hope you punched the air when saying that.

Quote: Alan C @ May 24 2008, 8:40 PM BST

Yes when I get people who I don't want to add as friends then it will become tiring

You could just decline them...?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 24 2008, 8:41 PM BST

Totally.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 24 2008, 8:41 PM BST

Seems a little to masculine.

too* >_<

Fine then, a Power Rangers style arm vertical being dragged down. Don't know how to describe that well...

Let's settle for a Nazi salute.

The ever middle ground.