Eurovision Song Contest Page 12

Quote: Leevil @ May 23 2008, 9:57 PM BST

Haven't read the thread but my opinion, because I know you care so much - I don't watch this because I don't like it.

succinct and no waste of virtual paper, very green, well done ;)

All I gotta say about the Eurovision is Finland went mental one year with Lordi and it was one of the highlights of the year watching those big leather boot wearing cutting machines blast euro pop bollocks outta the water.

I'm very sorry to be so unpatriotic, but I really hope that Spain score highly. Have you *seen* how funny Friki is!?

I have seen absolutely nothing so far!

I'll probably end up watching a bit.

I like that Paddy O Connell fellow. I wonder if he'll be presenting anything tonight or if it's just Terry.

We had to watch the Spanish entry for homework so that the teacher could explain what the slang "friki" in Spanish actually meant. We all got the picture!

We hold a eurovision party every year to celebrate the cheesefest! We dress up, put on the cheesest buffet nibbles ever and mess about! FUN!

No Doctor Who tonight because of this. Angry

Bastards.

The Doctor should be our entry.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 24 2008, 4:12 PM BST

The Doctor should be our entry.

*is somehow aroused*

Anyway. Yes! I bet he can sing.

You could train him to if he couldn't!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 24 2008, 4:03 PM BST

I'm very sorry to be so unpatriotic, but I really hope that Spain score highly.

Quite alright. I will us to get 0 each year. Was gutted when we got 2 from like the last country a couple of years ago!

Quote: zooo @ May 24 2008, 4:04 PM BST

I have seen absolutely nothing so far!

Me either. I gather that there have been some bits on BBC Three or something though.

I'll probably end up watching a bit.

I'll probably end up watching all of it, sadly. But pretty much only for Terry. Who lives near me! :D

I like that Paddy O Connell fellow.

Who? :S

I always want us to either win or come last with nothing.

Anything inbetween is just boring.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 24 2008, 4:13 PM BST

You could train him to if he couldn't!

I'm not sure it'd be so much "singing" and "moaning" and "groaning" as she... ;)

Paddy is a presenter. Used to do Liquid News on bbc3 (Which was the best show ever).

He does political TV too.

Quote: Aaron @ May 24 2008, 4:21 PM BST

I'm not sure it'd be so much "singing" and "moaning" and "groaning" as she... ;)

eek! :D