Newsjack - Series 3 Page 46

Quote: Bomsh @ July 25 2010, 9:35 PM BST

Your sketch was on pick of the week a few hours ago.

So, don't forget to ask for an extra cheque, and remember us when you're sipping that whisky manhattan poolside in Malibu.

Wow.

Cheers for the head's up on that one, I would have completely missed it.

Quote: Bomsh @ July 25 2010, 9:35 PM BST

Your sketch was on pick of the week a few hours ago.

So, don't forget to ask for an extra cheque, and remember us when you're sipping that whisky manhattan poolside in Malibu.

Well done, Trabs. That's apparently a hard gig to get on apparently. They only take writers who have already had their work broadcast...

Well done, Trabs. Further proof that sketch was a winner.

Nice one, Trabs! :)

Dan

Cheers.

Just got round to listening to Ep 6. An enjoyable episode, and definitely one of the best of the series. Special commendation to Trabs. And Swerytd, The Producer, DrVole, Jinky, FCW, Frantically and RJ. And anyone else I've missed off who wrote good stuff.

I've bumped this thread to share my joy and relief that it wasn't a Newsjack week when Big Brother became (literally) washed out.

Is this a flood in a clown factory?

Quote: Bomsh @ August 18 2010, 2:13 PM BST

I've bumped this thread to share my joy and relief that it wasn't a Newsjack week when Big Brother became (literally) washed out.

Is this a flood in a clown factory?

You scared the life out of me there, Bomsh. I though it was a bump to announce a new series.

Quote: Badge @ July 27 2010, 12:34 AM BST

Just got round to listening to Ep 6. An enjoyable episode, and definitely one of the best of the series. Special commendation to Trabs. And Swerytd, The Producer, DrVole, Jinky, FCW, Frantically and RJ. And anyone else I've missed off who wrote good stuff.

Aw, fanks! :)

Any sign of a series 4? It's usually in January.

Quote: Tim Azure @ December 30 2010, 11:48 AM GMT

Any sign of a series 4? It's usually in January.

Oh God, no.

Quote: Griff @ December 30 2010, 11:50 AM GMT

From http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kvs8r

"The next series will begin in February 2011."

*shudders*

It's moving to a Wednesday slot?

They're going to have to read the stuff twice as fast if Monday is still deadline day.

Maybe I'll pull my finger out this time. I've retired from Comedy News Hour.

Hello, just found this forum & looking forward to S4 of Newsjack. I've had gags on all three series so far so fingers crossed for this one.

Quote: Failed Comedy Writer @ June 18 2010, 4:41 PM GMT

And a joke about Amy Pond's crack? There are even Doctor Who online fora who wouldn't stoop to such sniggering innuendo(*), and you know what Whovians can be like.

So mutters the bitter rejectee, wondering just how his own vox pops got booted out in favour of that particular witticism.

(*) I lie. It's a joke that's been done to death elsewhere. I have the links if you want.

Te-He, glad you liked it FCW