Wish me luck... Page 2

I can do cherry flavour. Mostly though i think it tastes of poo. Men have problems with what end to go to. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I have made myself sick now.

Lurvely tongue tho. It looks like its coming right at me. Yahey

If you don't get through can you throw a glass of water over that Simon Cowell, or won't he be there, if he is and you do get through then chuck one over him anyway, just for the fun of it.

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ April 30, 2007, 1:21 PM

2) Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright's version (a la Shrek)

You like Rufus?
You're way too good for the X Factor!

Good luck though!

Good luck and I hope you do well. I may even watch it if you tell us when you're on.

My son proudly told me he was going to audition for Big Brother and I told him that was even more reason for me NOT to watch it. Luckily he didn't in the end.

Thanks again folks, for the 'good lucks'...

I have to get through two rounds of producers before I get the chance to sing in front of The Cowell!

It could all be over so quickly... lol. I mean, I'm confident with the singing bit... just not sure if I got the looks... :-)

And yeah zooo... I'm a big fan of Rufus... love his new single.

Well, you're no Cheeky girl but even so, that doesn't mean you won't get chatted up by a Liberal MP

Try for a Tory, then you might get Boris!

Rufus's new song's ace. Have you decided what you're going to sing to them yet?

Surely Darren it's not just the singing or the looks. It's got to be a memorable performance. How about a gimmick. Any suggestions for him anyone?

Quote: David Chapman @ April 30, 2007, 9:14 PM

Surely Darren it's not just the singing or the looks. It's got to be a memorable performance. How about a gimmick. Any suggestions for him anyone?

Get really fat and stutter your gay, and maybe lose a leg.

Best of luck

Go in and blow a balloon up via your arse hoooooole whilst singing. That oughta clinch it. (hmmmmm! clinching might lead to popping)

Quote: Britcom Barry @ April 30, 2007, 9:17 PM

Get really fat and stutter, and maybe lose a leg.

Best of luck

Well said.
(I edited a bit out! The cheek.)

But if those aren't possible, just be really good.
The ones who try and pull out a gimmick are the ones that get laughed at.

If you do make it to see Scowell, but the judges say noooooooo, please do something memorable so we can see you on TV.

Good luck! Cool

Quote: David Chapman @ April 30, 2007, 9:14 PM

How about a gimmick. Any suggestions for him anyone?

Perhaps you can use a piece of deadwood and... Er, scrub that thought. Even though that's already been used to devastating effect, Louis Walsh still got sacked. No, you're better off sticking with plan a, become a cheeky girl etc etc.

I got a fab idea. Go in with a hump on your back under your t shirt, dragging both your legs. Start singing then deflate your hump and jump about on you mangled legs. As soon as you come to the end of your song revert back to having the hump and being a packet o' crips on your wee legs.

Sorted..

Failing that just piss yerself.

LOL! I think some of those suggestions may even work...

I've just come back from visiting some friends... sang my final four choices... and they reckon I should go with 'Mona Lisa'. They loved them all... but said that one really stood out.

I was kinda set on doing 'Hallelujah'... but now I'm not so sure.

Bollocks!

Never mind... I'll let you all know how I got on when I get back tomorrow night.

Nighty night... don't let the bed bugs blah blah, you get the idea.