Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 41

Is the clock going to be fixed? It's about 5 minutes slow when you post on a thread.

Quote: Mark @ October 15 2013, 2:52 PM BST

Very good question... (although I wish you hadn't spotted that, ha ha).

Essentially it is still on its way (and is going to be great!) but it's still not ready. It's been three years in the works so, after all this build up, we want to make sure it's absolutely right before we reveal it to the world. Still a couple of gaps to fill and bugs to sort... but if you watch that page you'll notice the numbers keep going up.

Stay tuned :)

How about BCG pro? Will that happen when the People thingy comes out?

Quote: David Smith @ October 28 2013, 8:07 PM GMT

How about BCG pro? Will that happen when the People thingy comes out?

Yup, that'll appear at the same time.

Mark you have Sam Bain Interview published twice

Well spotted, David. Thanks.

'The BCG has become a corporate whore. Discuss.'

Answers should be no take no more than EIGHT pages and take into account the relevant teaching modules.

In fainress I think that was always the business model...

Quote: T.W. @ 18th November 2013, 2:05 AM GMT

'The BCG has become a corporate whore. Discuss.'

Ha. Looking around my bedroom from which I still operate I wish we were in that position.

I know what you're saying though. There is more advertising now - but that's because the costs of running this keep going up! You should have seen the server bill I paid at the start of this month.

Anyway, I'm off to work out how I can cover the site in pop-up banners to advertise Celebrity Juice now ;-)

Thanks Mark for all the work you do to keep this site going.

It's really appreciated by the majority.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 22nd November 2013, 12:37 AM GMT

Thanks Mark for all the work you do to keep this site going.

It's really appreciated by the majority.

Quite. :)

Something would be missing from my daily life without this site at the moment. So, thank you Mark (and all the other guys that make this site possible).

And if TV comedy is the production of corporations, shouldn't Britains number 1 comedy website whore a little

Keep up the good work

Can I suggest a less death-focussed header every day? It seems most days the info about the person in the header ends with "who died 22 years ago". It's just a bit depressing! "Who would have been 96 this year" is a nicer way to phrase it, but there must be more interesting bits of trivia that you have about people than how long they've been dead?

What's wrong with being dead?