Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 44

I'm confused why the Edinburgh Fringe reviews don't seem to be any order. (Number of stars maybe or even name?)

They're by date, newest first.

You mean as soon as you get these reviews? Is that because it's a "blog style" page?

I don't know what you mean by "blog style", but it's a continuously updated list of Fringe show reviews. Once the Fringe has bedded in a bit more and more reviews are published, there'll be a filter to narrow them down - but they're in order of the newest reviews first.

I meant can you only post them one after the other, like blogs?

I don't quite follow. They're not all one and the same thing, but separate, so they have to be recorded (and displayed) in some kind of order.

Thanks.

Hello

I really enjoy this site but you could still make massive improvements. I would enjoy an option of liking a post (like Facebook) in the forum. You could also have a 'funniest posts' section. There are a lot of funny people on this site so you should encourage funny comments. You could even have a sort of weekly or monthly competition type thing where you take votes (or likes) of the funniest comments / threads. It would encourage more banter and make the site more fun.

Thanks for the suggestions, Mike. I think we'd more like to encourage interesting comments, and for people to put funny thoughts in their scripts!, but your comments have been noted.

I get it but it's called comedy.co.uk so why not encourage funny comments?

Well strictly speaking (and at its core) this is a website about comedy, not really for comedy generation.

Trying to enter the "Win 'Still Game Live' on DVD" competition but after filling in my details the button is still not clickable. :(

Oops. Mark's half-asleep today! You'll be able to enter now. :)

Cheers, entered. If you could grey it out again now that would be great.

:D Nice try!