Community Page 5

Vedry interesting article with Community creator/writer Dan Harmon and his story construction process.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/09/mf_harmon/

NBC have pulled it from their midseason schedule. Not a good sign.

Quote: Vince Ives @ November 15 2011, 7:31 AM GMT

NBC have pulled it from their midseason schedule. Not a good sign.

FUCK.

According to NBC, all 22 episodes for season 3 will still be made and aired at some point. Obviously doesn't look good for its long term future though.

I'm super upset about this news! I have a horrible feeling that we are never going to see it finished.

At least this means it'll end on a Christmas episode, right? They're usually good.

At least they'll get to round off the third season the way they want to, I love Arrested Development but the way the third season rushes through with the narration covering loads of exposition is heartbreaking.

I caught a couple episode of this stateside and really enjoyed them. Any show with Chevy Chase in it is alright by me.

Abed is an all-time great sitcom character.

Pretty sure creator Dan Harmon is some kind of comedy deity, too.

Check out any podcast he's on - esp. The Writers Panel podcast he's on and the two Indoor Kids podcasts.

Plus he loves Skyrim.

Quote: masterfox20 @ December 30 2011, 4:13 PM GMT

Plus he loves Skyrim.

Aw, so he's not all good.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 30 2011, 4:15 PM GMT

Aw, so he's not all good.

:P

The man is a geek to the core. He even plays Minecraft, which even I think is too geeky.

Skyrim got too much for me in the end. Community returns on March 15th, won't find out whether it's got a 4th season until May though.

Excellent episode to return with. Nothing crazily meta and conceptual but some really funny lines for everyone AND the brief return of Annie's Boobs.

It was nice to see Annie's Boobs again.

In case you missed Gavin's post in the 'Who Do You Fancy' thread:

It's now my desktop wallpaper.

In love.

Video interview with creator Dan Harmon and some of the cast:

http://www.laughspin.com/2012/03/26/why-dan-harmon-created-community-i-needed-a-backyard-to-be-buried-in-video/