Things that piss you off Page 640

Quote: chipolata @ December 25 2010, 12:17 AM GMT

He's in his eighties. Unless he's done a deal with el diablo he'll be dead soon. Ish.

D'ya think I could get him in a double with Thatcher for 2011?

But there's the spawn of Satan to come and I fear they're much worse.

F**king Currys!

My Dad bought a new laptop with them just over a month ago. It broke last week, as I posted on here. He tried to take it back today but they wouldn't offer a replacement or a refund, only a repair. WTF! Pay all that money to get a repaired product! I wish I went with him, I wouldv'e gave them shit for that kind of service. They wouldn't take it back because the screen was dusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! Give it a wipe you bastards. This was the manager he was talking to.

He was a few days past the 28 day return limit thing, checking consumer rights, he has up to 6 months for this type of product. If I wasn't ill I would've gone with him but he's getting it repaired now. Rolling eyes

I got marched off the premises of Currys once, utter twats. :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 27 2010, 5:41 PM GMT

I got marched off the premises of Currys once, utter twats. :D

That was my plan but my Dad went without me.

Comet are no better.

When I complained a few months ago I asked to speak to the manager. I couldn't believe it when I was I told that he WAS the manager.

I think my next utterance of

"Really? Bloody Hell. Really?"

didn't help me.

Quote: Leevil @ December 27 2010, 3:29 PM GMT

F**king Currys!

My Dad bought a new laptop with them just over a month ago. It broke last week, as I posted on here. He tried to take it back today but they wouldn't offer a replacement or a refund, only a repair. WTF! Pay all that money to get a repaired product! I wish I went with him, I wouldv'e gave them shit for that kind of service. They wouldn't take it back because the screen was dusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! Give it a wipe you bastards. This was the manager he was talking to.

He was a few days past the 28 day return limit thing, checking consumer rights, he has up to 6 months for this type of product. If I wasn't ill I would've gone with him but he's getting it repaired now. Rolling eyes

My ex boss had a similar problem with getting a refund from Currys. He had to fight and fight and fight. I think consumer rights cover you for a couple of years.

I used to have a Saturday job at Currys. I rather enjoyed seeing as I despise sales. Shame they gave me no product training.

Ah, he's just gonna get it repaired. Be quicker than fighting.

f**king laptops that burn your legs in a sneaky slow burning way.

Quote: Will Cam @ December 28 2010, 9:25 PM GMT

f**king laptops that burn your legs in a sneaky slow burning way.

Yeah, hate that. Have to keep refreshing the cushions I use when they get warmed through!

My mum got me a USB laptop fan thing that sits underneath it. Does actually work quite well.

Laptops should be on a desk. Anything else is frankly slovenly.

I like being a... sloven?

Quote: zooo @ December 28 2010, 9:51 PM GMT

I like being a... sloven?

You'll develop a stoop and end your days as an old woman with a back like a boomerang.

At least I'll always be comfy on a sofa.

Train disruptions. Unimpressed

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 28 2010, 10:08 PM GMT

Train disruptions. Unimpressed

boo!