Things that piss you off Page 501

Quote: Sammy @ September 2 2009, 8:35 PM BST

When people say things such as 'like', 'to be honest', 'to be fair', 'at the end of the day..', 'end of', 'no offence', 'basically', 'literally', 'obviously', 'good times', 'bad times', 'fun times', 'random', 'loves it!', 'FACT', 'Can you borrow me that pen?', 'banter', 'bants', 'Good Craic!', 'Jokes', 'Leg-end', '110%' and 'I'm not being funny but..'

'When people talk up, or higher at the end of sentences...like an australian..Ughhhhhh.

110% is annoying though.

I despise whackiness. Be funny, don't be funny anything else is 100% pure go f**k yourself.

Quote: Gavin @ September 2 2009, 8:42 PM BST

Yeh random. That told you :P teach ya for sitting around minding your own business.

:D

Quote: sootyj @ September 2 2009, 8:42 PM BST

The reverse is even worse I hate people thinking I eat Mueller yoghurts.

Come and join me, I've got a pack of 6 Sooty.

No-one need know.

2 Strawbeery's, 2 Cherry's and Rasberry's.

Quote: sootyj @ September 2 2009, 8:44 PM BST

I despise whackiness. Be funny, don't be funny anything else is 100% pure go f**k yourself.

Quote: Scottidog @ September 2 2009, 8:43 PM BST

'When people talk up, or higher at the end of sentences...like an australian..Ughhhhhh.

lol, so many young uns do this now, it amuses me.

Quote: Scottidog @ September 2 2009, 8:45 PM BST

Come and join me, I've got a pack of 6 Sooty.

No-one need know.

2 Strawbeery's, 2 Cherry's and Rasberry's.

I have some dignity!

And a 7 foot purple dinosaur to fellate.

Oh no random. I feel awful! It's a lovely name, just its annoying when people constantly use it, as in - 'Last night was so random, I met this random guy and it was soo random, like'. It's completely acceptable when used like this - 'You know random off the BSG forums?'

Quote: Sammy @ September 2 2009, 8:35 PM BST

When people say things such as 'like', 'to be honest', 'to be fair', 'at the end of the day..', 'end of', 'no offence', 'basically', 'literally', 'obviously', 'good times', 'bad times', 'fun times', 'random', 'loves it!', 'FACT', 'Can you borrow me that pen?', 'banter', 'bants', 'Good Craic!', 'Jokes', 'Leg-end', '110%' and 'I'm not being funny but..'

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Sammy @ September 2 2009, 8:47 PM BST

Oh no random. I feel awful! It's a lovely name, just its annoying when people constantly use it, as in - 'Last night was so random, I met this random guy and it was soo random, like'. It's completely acceptable when used like this - 'You know random off the BSG forums?'

Randoms is an anagram of Mondas.

They are clearly undercover cybermen signalling to you.

Quote: Sammy @ September 2 2009, 8:47 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Keep digging, you might reach Sydney :P which of course isn't as good as London. ;)

Quote: sootyj @ September 2 2009, 8:48 PM BST

Randoms is an anagram of Mondas.

No it's not

Quote: Gavin @ September 2 2009, 8:49 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Keep digging, you might reach Sydney :P which of course isn't as good as London. ;)

:D

Pirate cybermen obviously from Mondarrrrssss!

Even more deadly.

Quote: sootyj @ September 2 2009, 8:52 PM BST

Pirate cybermen obviously from Mondarrrrssss!

Even more deadly.

You have completely lost me

Is this a Dr Who thing?