Things that piss you off Page 498

Had a bit of a incident involving a friend who has a bit of a thing for telling porkies. One of those types who come out with made up stuff but appear to be harmless..... until last night when she took it too far and nearly got myself and another friend attacked by some angry girls. We confronted her today, it was just horrible.

This morning I was just fuming at the fact that after all the nice things I have done for her, she would screw me over but when I went to talk to her, all I could do was tell her how disapointed I was in her. Made me feel horrid. :(

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 29 2009, 6:32 PM BST

Had a bit of a incident involving a friend who has a bit of a thing for telling porkies. One of those types who come out with made up stuff but appear to be harmless..... until last night when she took it too far and nearly got myself and another friend attacked by some angry girls. We confronted her today, it was just horrible.

This morning I was just fuming at the fact that after all the nice things I have done for her, she would screw me over but when I went to talk to her, all I could do was tell her how disapointed I was in her. Made me feel horrid. :(

Blimey. Sounds like a passive aggresive type if she managed to make you feel bad. Is she worth keeping as a friend?

I dunno. I am always willing to forgive if the person is truely sorry (yes I am soft) but she doesn't even seem to be able to take responsibility for her actions. I just felt so let down, I was past shouting. Luckly, my other friend was shouty enough for both of us.

My life is a soap!

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 29 2009, 6:26 PM BST

My thing that pisses me off today is grumpy middle-aged men.

Sorry - it's not intentional.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 29 2009, 6:37 PM BST

My life is a soap!

Imperial Leather or Wrights Coal Tar?

Quote: Chappers @ August 29 2009, 9:17 PM BST

Do they all start out cheerful and then become grumps?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 29 2009, 9:34 PM BST

Do they all start out cheerful and then become grumps?

I'm afraid so. That's life!

:)

Having no food in da house and having to wait til tomorrow to get some :(

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 29 2009, 6:37 PM BST

I dunno. I am always willing to forgive if the person is truely sorry (yes I am soft) but she doesn't even seem to be able to take responsibility for her actions. I just felt so let down, I was past shouting. Luckly, my other friend was shouty enough for both of us.

My life is a soap!

So what happened?

Quote: sootyj @ August 30 2009, 12:13 AM BST

So what happened?

You'll have to tune in tomorrow like the rest of us.

I saw a rude bit of graffiti today that was entirely apt for me.

Quote: Chappers @ August 29 2009, 9:17 PM BST

Imperial Leather or Wrights Coal Tar?

Ewwww! It would be a lush soap clearly!

Quote: sootyj @ August 30 2009, 12:13 AM BST

So what happened?

It was basically we were out at a club for a friends birthday and the porkie pie telling friend wound up a couple of girls we think she was trying to impress by telling them me and my friend had been slagging them off kinda thing and wanted to "get them". So they came over to "start things off". Nasty shock but nothing really bad happened, we were unharmed. It's all just really childish stuff and we have told her how digusted we were she did that to us so it's done.

Laughing out loud I love bitchy women.

If that was a blokes thing we'd have had a bit of a fight then bought each other a pint and called it a day.

It's was just so horrible and scary. We had no idea why these women came over and grabbed my friends hair. Luckly a bouncer saw what happened and threw them out but we decided to leave and they were there outside and it was when they started shouting at us, we realised our so called porkie pie telling friend was involved.

She wouldn't answer her phone at all so we know she knew she was in trouble so we actually went to her and told her how angry we were because we were her friends and she nearly got us attacked and ruined everyones night and how we are just tired of her lying and if she is now going to shit stir, we want nothing to do with her. She flip flop her version of events so much, we eneded up leaving. If she had just said sorry, we would have been understanding like we have been the whole time but this was serious.

Quote: Paul W @ August 30 2009, 11:37 AM BST

Laughing out loud I love bitch women.

If that was a blokes thing we'd have had a bit of a fight then bought each other a pint and called it a day.

Well we hadn't actually done anything. We didn't even know the girls existed until they came over. I don't fight. I've only punched someone once in self defence.

Anyway, moving on! TTPYO - Boilers. Mine is screwed again.

D: That sounds dreadful! I hope you enjoy your ice cream bath.

I'm super bothered by my slightly sniffly nose, as it's likely to turn into a rave in my sinuses over night. Of all small illnesses, it's my least favourite. Why? I work in a bakery, with a crazy number of irritants in the air and customers who, strangely, don't like mucus coatings on their sliced loaves and pastries.

TTPYO - Being this tired and having work in the morning. >_<