Things that piss you off Page 500

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 31 2009, 6:12 PM BST

:P No, the campsite fields are all assigned different colours.

Girl guides?

Stoopid Flies! They really piss me off. All this month they come flying in my window (cuz I stink of cabbage) and then the idiot bug things can't find their way out again.

I'll open the window as wide as I can, wave my hands at them, swish the curtain about a bit and all they do is head butt the same bit of glass over and over again.

Bastards!!!!!!!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 31 2009, 8:52 PM BST

Stoopid Flies! They really piss me off. All this month they come flying in my window (cuz I stink of cabbage) and then the idiot bug things can't find their way out again.

I'll open the window as wide as I can, wave my hands at them, swish the curtain about a bit and all they do is head butt the same bit of glass over and over again.

Bastards!!!!!!!

You need to go and do a massive pooh in a bucket on your lawn Renegade.

On Monday, an Afghan man told reporters that Taliban militants cut off his nose and both ears as he headed for a polling station in central Afghanistan.

"I was on my way to a polling station when Taliban stopped me and searched me. They found my voter registration card," Lal Mohammad said from a hospital bed in Kabul. He said after cutting him, they beat him unconscious with a weapon.

"I regret that I went to vote," Mohammad said, crying and trying to hide his disfigured face. "What is the benefit of voting to me?"

http://www.kentucky.com/524/story/915772.html

How does he smell?

F**k. :O

Quote: zooo @ September 1 2009, 10:03 PM BST

F**k. :O

TTPYO? Does Aaron know?

Stupid work things.:(

When you open a 'Muller Light' Yoghurt, and it sprays all over you. (Just done that by the way)

Now I look like I've been jizzed over by Barney the Dinosaur.

When people say things such as 'like', 'to be honest', 'to be fair', 'at the end of the day..', 'end of', 'no offence', 'basically', 'literally', 'obviously', 'good times', 'bad times', 'fun times', 'random', 'loves it!', 'FACT', 'Can you borrow me that pen?', 'banter', 'bants', 'Good Craic!', 'Jokes', 'Leg-end', '110%' and 'I'm not being funny but..'

OMG, you're so right, Sammy, what's that all about?

Probably best I don't talk to you then.

Quote: Sammy @ September 2 2009, 8:35 PM BST

'random'

Teary

Yeh random. That told you :P teach ya for sitting around minding your own business.

Quote: Scottidog @ September 2 2009, 8:26 PM BST

When you open a 'Muller Light' Yoghurt, and it sprays all over you. (Just done that by the way)

Now I look like I've been jizzed over by Barney the Dinosaur.

The reverse is even worse I hate people thinking I eat Mueller yoghurts.