Things that piss you off Page 276

People who just give you a dirty look when you hold the door open for them.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 25 2008, 2:19 PM BST

It was a Shinzi Katoh! No way would I have left it there.

Is that your mug? What an earth is Shinzi Katoh?

And things that piss you off - when your goalkeeper tries to be flash, takes another touch and is barged off the ball by the striker who then scores!

Stupid bastard!

Quote: Finck @ August 25 2008, 12:11 PM BST

That's brilliant!

Yes, yes we are. Cool

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 25 2008, 1:08 PM BST

1) I didn't feel I was living my full potential and have decided to dedicate my life to volunteer work helping innocent orphaned puppies and kitten from war torn countries in an effort to make the world a happier place.

I bought some cat food in Sainsbury's yesterday and put it in the Cats Protection donation bin. Then I made friends with three kitties today. That made me happy. :)

Quote: David Chapman @ August 25 2008, 6:34 PM BST

Sounds like a Japanese airborne disease which has no known cure.

TTPYO - Small people at concerts. Who tell you to move out of the way so they can see and then sit on their partner's shoulders when you move behind them. Bastards.

I reaaaally wanted to get a piggy back at Reading, but no dice! :(

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 26 2008, 10:42 PM BST

I reaaaally wanted to get a piggy back at Reading, but no dice! :(

If I'd been there I would have helped you out. Then you could have ridden bear back.

Laughing out loud! I could've asked a randomer, but that was no way happening!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 26 2008, 10:49 PM BST

Laughing out loud! I could've asked a randomer, but that was no way happening!

They should have official piggyback givers, with certificates and qualifications and a code of conduct... oo now there's an idea... no-one steal it

TTPYO : Snooze buttons on alarm clocks always seem like a good idea at the time but when componded with the fact that rather than playing the CD in it... it just displays the work error (which is NEVER going to wake me up) means a more than manic dash to work.

Quote: David Chapman @ August 25 2008, 6:34 PM BST

http://www.shinzikatoh.co.uk/

This is my mug.

o/ I knew that! :D It's so perfect for you.

Quote: chipolata @ August 20 2008, 3:10 PM BST

Men that strike up conversations with you at urinals. I find small talk hard enough, but it's virtually impossible if I'm holding my penis at the same time.

That's terribly bad form. It's just not done. Anyone talking to me in the gents is someone I want to get away from fast. And while we're talking about things that piss you off, why are gents toilets in pubs so shocking? No locks on the door, no working light bulb in the cubicle, and probably no paper either. I'm sure I'm not alone in trying to take a dump in the dark in an unlocked cubicle. I bet it's not like that in the ladies, they wouldn't stand for it.

Quote: roscoff @ August 20 2008, 12:34 AM BST

Trufax. British Gas phoned me today and asked why I was switching from them. Comedy on-line! But I do love them a little bit for earning me some money. Good ho!

BG bastards phone me up all the time. If I'm in the mood I string it out and ask silly questions and keep them talking. :D

Andy just came home and has been given a free meal with his friends because one of the girls' dads is head chef in a Harvester! I want free food!

:( But he keeps nearly getting beaten up for how he looks, it's now come out!

:O Horrible. What's his 'look'?

Quote: Bad dog @ August 27 2008, 5:27 PM BST

That's terribly bad form. It's just not done. Anyone talking to me in the gents is someone I want to get away from fast. And while we're talking about things that piss you off, why are gents toilets in pubs so shocking? No locks on the door, no working light bulb in the cubicle, and probably no paper either. I'm sure I'm not alone in trying to take a dump in the dark in an unlocked cubicle. I bet it's not like that in the ladies, they wouldn't stand for it.

And normally the floor's swimming in about a centimeters depth of piss.

He's a little bit emo. Well, his hair is, but he's more into rock. It's his hair, I think.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 27 2008, 6:38 PM BST

And normally the floor's swimming in about a centimeters depth of piss.

Don't ever go to Reading!