Things that piss you off Page 1,458

I always thought Princess Di looked liked Tony Adams in drag.

Quote: Jennie @ 13th April 2014, 10:54 PM BST

Hmmm. "Maybe we won't take the baby to see your mother in Scotland, darling. I've always had a funny feeling about her.."

I don't like the suggestion Prince George is "advanced" - as if that somehow proves his suitability for kingship.

He has boring genes. His father is boring and his mother is beyond boring. I would rather be ruled by Harry's kid.

And the poor little bastard already looks like a Windsor. While we're on the subject, wasn't he trying to nick other weans'toys at the playgroup? Typical grasping royal swine.

Quote: Tursiops @ 13th April 2014, 11:06 PM BST

I always thought Princess Di looked liked Tony Adams in drag.

She was not a pretty lady and she's the founder of so much of the puling sentimentality in our public life.

Quote: Jennie @ 13th April 2014, 11:02 PM BST

She is only rendered very attractive by the army of people who do that for her every day. Lots of women could obtain those standards if they had someone to perfectly coif their hair every morning.

I disagree entirely. She's tall, active, plays sports and has a pretty face. She also lost all the baby weight in a few weeks. On the downside, she had a natural birth and breast fed, so it might be a blown out frou-frou and snooker balls in socks under the dress, but I'm willing to have a look in the name of science.

Quote: keewik @ 13th April 2014, 11:07 PM BST

wasn't he trying to nick other weans'toys at the playgroup? Typical grasping royal swine.

Laughing out loud

BCG TV presents Renegade Carpark's the human body.

This week, The Bum Hole.

Quote: sootyj @ 13th April 2014, 11:13 PM BST

This week, The Bum Hole.

Isn't that Keith Lemon's new show?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th April 2014, 11:11 PM BST

She also lost all the baby weight in a few weeks. On the downside, she had a natural birth and breast fed.

You really believe getting in shape was all her own work? *shakes head in disbelief* and what's downside about natural birth and breastfeeding? Or have I misunderstood?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th April 2014, 11:11 PM BST

She also lost all the baby weight in a few weeks.

Thank god. That fat bitch was making me sick...

Quote: keewik @ 13th April 2014, 11:20 PM BST

You really believe getting in shape was all her own work? *shakes head in disbelief* and what's downside about natural birth and breastfeeding? Or have I misunderstood?

You have to understand, RCP doesn't really like women doing women-like things.

I'm yet to break it to him that she probably has a maze of stretch marks and a dodgy pelvic floor.

Quote: keewik @ 13th April 2014, 11:20 PM BST

what's downside about natural birth and breastfeeding? Or have I misunderstood?

On a natural developmental level, nothing at all, it's fantastic. But if you squeeze a human being out of your front botty, especially if it's got a big head, damage can occur and the whole area can look somewhat...traumatised.

Similarly, breast feeding can result in some massive droopage and that deflated balloon look.

Notice how I've used the word 'can' - it doesn't occur with every woman, but I've seen enough battle damage in my time.

Quote: zooo @ 13th April 2014, 11:21 PM BST

Thank god. That fat bitch was making me sick...

She was at least a 12, Zooo. Sick

Quote: Jennie @ 13th April 2014, 11:25 PM BST

has a maze of stretch marks and a dodgy pelvic floor.

Nope, I reckon she used the creams and lotions and because of her sportiness and ability to Kegel, her pelvic floor muscles probably snapped back tight as a drum.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th April 2014, 11:25 PM BST

On a natural developmental level, nothing at all, it's fantastic. But if you squeeze a human being out of your front botty, especially if it's got a big head, damage can occur and the whole area can look somewhat...traumatised.

Similarly, breast feeding can result in some massive droopage and that deflated balloon look.

Notice how I've used the word 'can' - it doesn't occur with every woman, but I've seen enough battle damage in my time.

You're obviously one of these silly bastards who think women's bodies are only for male gratification and not for procreation and nurturing. There's nothing to beat having a babycsucking on your tits. Believe me.

How old are you, RCP? Every time I think I've successfully aged you to an approximate five years, you say something that throws me. You could be anything from 15-75 and it would not surprise me.

Quote: Jennie @ 13th April 2014, 11:31 PM BST

How old are you, RCP? Every time I think I've successfully aged you to an approximate five years, you say something that throws me. You could be anything from 15-75 and it would not surprise me.

My money's on 17. Knows basic facts of life but no experience of real women.