Newsjack - Series 2 Page 18

No email from newsjack for me. I knew I shouldn't have gone with Times New Roman.

Well done, Elsie!

I sent 4 voxpops and a Newsbullet type thing. They don't say what they used in the email, it's just a generic we've used something of yours, we'll see if it makes the edit type thing.

Quote: R.J. @ January 14 2010, 2:03 PM GMT

Well done, Elsie!

ARGH!

Quote: Elise B @ January 14 2010, 2:20 PM GMT

ARGH!

Well done Ellie!

Well done Elise B! Fingers crossed :)

I had the same idea too and just couldn't make it work. The way they represented the 3-D as an audio joke was really simple, yet brilliant. It was easily the best thing on the night.

I also had that very exciting but vague email of success that Elise did. Fingers crossed that it gets through the cut.

Well done, David. Hopefully it gets in.

Dan

Well done David! It's rather tense, isn't it? 6 and a half hours to go...

Congratulations to you too (and anyone else with material in).

I'm not sure if I'll stay up and listen to it at 2300. Might have to wait for the listen again.

It is indeed my first radio success (if not being sure of being in counts as success!).

You did get in first and bagsy Molesworth, Griff - but then I was more of a Fotherington-Thomas at school really so it seemed appropriate.

Congrats to winners.

Are 3D headphones required for this episode? Eh?

Quote: David Salisbury @ January 14 2010, 4:06 PM GMT

I also had that very exciting but vague email of success that Elise did. Fingers crossed that it gets through the cut.

Well done David! So that would be 3 of us from the same sketch course having had something in Newsjack. And to think Reading Continuing Education centre subsequently scrapped the course...

Well done to those that got material in.

Apparently the 3D Radio sketch was written by a Dale Shaw (Dan Tetsell tweeted him about it - not that I was stalking or anything....)

http://twitter.com/tetsell

He's a very experienced writer - he's on the books at Noel Gay.