Toys and Games you used to have. Page 9

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 11 2009, 3:09 PM BST

I had the slightly less popular Panini queers sticker book. I'm surprised my generation didn't grow up to be footballers.

Ronaldo?

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 11 2009, 3:14 PM BST

'ORVILLE STRAINED TO DEATH IN GIANT COLANDER TRAGEDY'

Laughing out loud

NOSY BEARS!

And Fluppy puppies and Sweet secrets. Some nasty bully at school took my Fluppy :( Supressed memory there. Must weep for 10 days.

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 11 2009, 3:14 PM BST

'ORVILLE STRAINED TO DEATH IN GIANT COLANDER TRAGEDY'

Laughing out loud

God I have gone into toy geek overload.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 11 2009, 3:08 PM BST

Moon Dreamers, Keepers, Wish world kids, Smooshies, Fairytails, Pound Puppies, My little pony, Barbie, Sindy, Care bears, He man, She ra, PJ sparkles (which they have just brought back), Quints, Polly Pocket, Tiny tears, Princess Magic touch, Transformers, Girls world, Sylvanian families, and Rainbow Brite!!!!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ August 11 2009, 3:19 PM BST

NOSY BEARS!

And Fluppy puppies and Sweet secrets.

Divorce can be tough on a child.
;)

I forgot about my lawn Jarts. They were the best!!!

Quote: AndreaLynne @ August 11 2009, 3:39 PM BST

I forgot about my lawn Jarts. They were the best!!!

Are they like Lawn Darts? Giant metal spikes that you would let children throw at each other?

When I lived in the States, Slip 'n' Slide was certainly very popular. Nothing like coming off one of those at a rate of knots and having all the skin scraped off your chest.

Yes, ours were called Jarts. Had one go through my shoe once. Then they switched to plastic and all the fun was gone. I had a Slip 'n' Slide!! First time I wore a bikini (I was 12 or 13) I tried our Slip 'n'Slide with much younger cousins. got off the thing with my top up around my neck. That was fun...

Quote: AndreaLynne @ August 11 2009, 3:48 PM BST

First time I wore a bikini (I was 12 or 13) I tried our Slip 'n'Slide with much younger cousins. got off the thing with my top up around my neck. That was fun...

*somewhere in London, a Walker is sniffing*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 11 2009, 3:51 PM BST

Is he? The filthy sod!

Thank God I live in Bristol.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 11 2009, 3:51 PM BST

You know, you're probably right...

The worst part, besides the scraped off skin and the inadvertent flashing, is the fact that if you overshot the end, you ended up covered in grass...

My sister had this and I borrowed it a couple of times

*wipes any thoughts of "head" based gags out of mind*

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 11 2009, 4:00 PM BST

My sister had this and I borrowed it a couple of times

We couldn't afford one of those, so my mother cut off a hitchhiker's head for us to play with.

She had such pretty hair. Pretty, pretty hair.

We also had a pogo stick and lots and lots of Legos. I think that's why my kids have sooo many...